Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hey Guys,

Anyone else have this problem (if it is a problem?!) or had it cut?

I have always had this, don't have a tight foreskin but when it's pulled back bends the head of my dick...

I'd share pics but a little shy about it although probably will to get an opinion.

Weird post but it does bother me a bit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frenulum_breve

Reactions: henry777

Jagtstein

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I will describe my method times as I've removed my Frenulum. Everyone must of course know what he wants.
The Frenulum Praeputii removes (frenulektomie) I can only recommend. The advantages are:
1. The foreskin can move further back, it is a major hub for the possible and masturbation, the foreskin is moving.
2. The penis looks better, because the foreskin folds almost pull it backwards.
3. The penis is a much better clean.
I have the Frenulum with three interventions themselves completely removed by the following method.
Prerequisite is clean and sterile, Hands and penis thoroughly wash and sterilize the intervention agency.
First, I have the penis for about 5 min in ice water bath, then you notice the cut not. After the sterilization of Frenulum I used a sharp pair of scissors (With a pair of scissors cannot slip) the Frenulum in the middle up to the glans (glans) lower passing through.
It bleeds a little, do not panic. Next, I have sterile gauze rolls inserted into the wound and the foreskin closed (wound glued otherwise). Then I took the foreskin with a sticking plaster strips and a sealed condom pulled over, if still little blood comes out (which was not the case).
The next morning, I cautiously opened the foreskin, (the bleeding had stopped) and urinates after further disinfect the wound, a new gauze rolls and brought back the foreskin closed. But as I patch the booklet easy to urinate can open. After a week the wound has healed so well that I could resist gently masturbate. Incidentally pain are limited is easily bearable.
After a few months after the wound had healed well, I have only the rest of the Frenulum on the Glans bottom

, and after the well was healed on the inside of the foreskin in the same way away. Ultimately, I have, so to speak, a triangle cut out. With the result, I am very satisfied. The operation is now 30 years back, so I think this can be assessed.:)
View media item 1033512View media item 1033515View media item 1033468View media item 1033465

Reactions: jack3007

PThong

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had a frenulum breve.
Went to an urologist that immediately diagnosed it. Since it was affecting my sex (small cut, bleeding and pain) we decided to do a small intervention.

Simple procedure and fast recovery.

Go see a doctor. If your frenulum is affecting your sex, you will not regret.

southernguy478

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm circumcised but my frenulum was left and has the same issue. After years of the tearing, bleeding, healing routine I finally went to the urologist. I had a quick procedure with local anesthesia. I wish I had done it earlier in life.

Worbla

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm uncut and my frenulum was quite tight when I wanted to pull back the foreskin further than just behind the head. I started stretching the skin by simply gently pulling back, as far as it would go, and holding it there. I would do this at every given opportunity, When peeing, masturbating, etc. After a while, it started to become less and less of an issue, and today the issue is completely gone.

jack3007

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hey, sorry to bring this up again... I have read on another forum (after googling) that frenulum tying seems to work... there are 50 pages from guys talking and doing this at home. Basically numbing the area, popping a threaded needle through and tying off tight and leaving for a week or two until it just comes away. On reading every post it seems very possible but wondered if anyone had either done this, heard about it or views really?

Thanks in advance :)