Frenulum injured

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Tantalar, Jan 8, 2010.

1. Tantalar

Tantalar New Member

Hey guys, first time post on here. A long time ago I injured my penis when I was masturbating by myself. I somehow tore the frenulum and there was a decent amount of blood (less than a bloody nose) but this was maybe 4 years ago. My penis is about 8.8 inches long and 6 inches around and she is really tight and likes it rough... so sometimes there is some very deep long thrusts which cause friction and pull on the foreskin. I just use the pull out method and when I want to cum inside I just use a condom. The frenulum got injured again recently I think in a different spot, but it's just sore this time, there was no blood and no popping sound or anything. I have heard stories where people said that it popped and there was incredible pain but that's not the case here.

I was just wondering, what happens if the frenulum just keeps tearing and the cut just keeps deepening? Will the foreskin basically just have no resistance, but still exist and be functional? We are worried about my foreskin. My girlfriend absolutely loves it inside her and to suck and play with it.

Has anyone experienced this problem? I just dont want to get circumcised :frown1:

2. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

There is something called frenulum breve where the frenulum is short. But I'm not sure why you would think about getting circumcised for what you describe. Just take it easier. I know sometimes people mingle pain and sex, but in my world view, sex is not supposed to be painful for either of you.

3. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    my assumption would be you'd eventually end up with a bunch of scar tissue, which is not good. Go see a doctor and ask about a frenulumplasty (probably spelled that wrong). Thats a procedure where the doctor actually cuts the frenulum so that the foreskin is no longer held in place.

4. Tantalar

Tantalar New Member

So what are the disadvantages of a frenulumplasty? Anyone here had one? That seems really like a scary thing to have done

5. mandoman

Gold Member

it's frenuloplasty.

6. vindicator

vindicator Member

Albums:

Heres a link explaing it...

Frenuloplasty

Draft saved Draft deleted