Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Sorry. I'm cut fairly high, but loose...and my frenulum was left intact (per orders of my
father who insisted that it be left or he would sue the doctor..:biggrin: This left me with
an extremely sensitive frenulum. I find it an awesome plus, and I've never had a problem
with it causing me premature ejaculations. When I masturbate, my favorite way is by
using the frenulum...edging for long periods of time until I am so wonderfully sensitive that I can't continue and explode!

I had a roommate at university, however, who I think had the same problem as you are having now. His circumcision was cut very close and low. He was left with only half of his frenulum in tact....the lower part. The part that originally attached the foreskin to the area just under the glans at the meatus...was cut away. What was left was a small
part of the frenulum which was still attached to the outer foreskin below the inner foreskin which I think is called the mucous membrane. That became more sore than sensitive during sex or masturbation.

I am not sure I am explaining this so that it can be understood....sorry if it is confusing.

Anyway, he used an ointment that his doctor gave him that de-sensitized the area so that he would not become sore or have a pre-mature ejaculation. Maybe you should consult your doctor and have something prescribed for you. There are some on the shelves at the drug store, and also I have seen some on the internet at the sex product and toys sites.....you might check them out first. I hate to talk to doctors about such
things...

Good luck!

vindicator

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Its going to take a while to get desensitized. You're probably going to take 5-10 years to get to the point of a man who was cut when he was a kid. My cock was definitly more sensive when i was younger. Some times just walking with it rubbing in my shorts was too sensitive to take and that never happens now.

You just have to give it some time.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i cut last year

i hate to talk to dcotor about such thing also

My friend, get over your shyness about talking with the doctor about your circumcision
and present sensitivity problem. He did the operation. Have you been in for a followup
exam since the operation? If not, then you should make an appointment, tell him your
problem, and see if there is a possible solution. After all, cocks/dicks/peters/pricks/etc.
are his specialty..:biggrin:..so, he must not be shy himself about talking about them with
other people.

He certainly should be someone that YOU can talk with without being embarrassed. You
must have talked to him about the operation before it was done...how did you get through
that bit?

Don't mess around and do nothing about something this important to your well being and
sexual happiness (and that of your partner or partners...you have to think of them also).
OK?

Let me know how it comes out.....I care.

Last edited: