Frenulum

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Oct 15, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

BrownEyedGuy: How many of you cut guys still have your frenulum? (For those who don't know, the frenulum is that piece of loose skin on the underside of your cock right behind the head. It is part of the foreskin.)

I am cut but have a very large frenulum. It looks like a turkey neck. I once had a straight friend comment on it. If I get daring, I may post a pic of it.

2. Imported

Gold Member

rainfletcher: Please DO post a pic. I'm streight, but very intersted in the pic. I am cut, and have a little bit more skin 'there' than elsewhere (or so it seems), so maybe I have a little still attached? Regardless, it is absolutely one of my favorite places! I understand that this is an extremely sensitive peice of dick? Is this your experience also? Man if it's really that long, I can only imagine the things you could do with it...heh-heh.

3. Imported

Gold Member

prepstudinsc: I'm cut loosely, so I still have part of my frenulum attached. Mine doesn't hang like a "turkey neck" but I have more skin there than any of my friends (who are cut do). I know that there are different techniques that doctors use, and then of course, there are also mohels who just use a ritual blade, rather than the clamps that doctors use, so who knows. I would be to embarrased to ask my mother about why I was cut this way. She is a pediatric nurse, so I'm sure shoe could tell me all sorts of reasons, but I think I'll just keep it to myself and wonder. ;D

4. Imported

Gold Member

hungcuriousNC: OH is that what that is called? I have that too. I just thought it was something only that I had. Well dang... 26 years to find that out. :D I have pics too that I could trade with you if you'd like. I have always thought it was b/c of the way I played with myself when I was very young (7-11 y/o). Don't ask why, that was just my thinking for it. I had no clue how to jack off until I was 11 and that's when a friend finally showed me what jacking off meant. I am cut, but like you say, I have an abundance of loose skin under the "-->" of the head. THANKS for sharing this information.

PREPSTUD: that is a cool pic too. Is that a personal automobile? I've always wanted one. LOL But I settled for an 86 wood panel wagon instead. It was easier to come by.

5. Imported

Gold Member

dfox7.3x5: I am cut and have always had a bit of frenulum. But now it seems to be getting larger. Maybe just stretching out, but the illusion is that it is growing. My penis has gotten thicker as I've gotten older, too, and I'm way older than most of you guys.

6. Imported

Gold Member

ORCABOMBER: Yeah, mine exists, but not as a turkey neck though. I do love it though, for me it's so sexy!

It may be egotistical but God I love myself!

7. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Either my dr. was in a hurry to keep a golf date or he understood its importance but when he circumcised me at birth he did it loosely, leaving the frenulum intact.

Bless his immasculating little heart.

Pecker

(The defendant is charged with making obscene long distance phone calls. Collect. )

Draft saved Draft deleted