Frenulum

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
I am a circumcised male whose circumcision could be classified as a C4 or even C5 according the a chart comparing different degrees of circumcision. But, do I still have a frenulum? I've been looking at pictures of frenulums online, and I believe I have one but it doesn't look ultra-defined.

I do have one. I was always under the impression that circumcised men could not have a frenulum.

:banana:

Appear to have half of it left. Many cut guys only have half of theirs left (like me). That's still better than none though. The way to tell is to look when you're soft. Is there a band of skin connecting the underside of your penis to the inner skin remnant? If there is, that's what's left of your frenulum. You lost the part that connects it to the glans. That, from your pics, is obviously gone.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
Appear to have half of it left. Many cut guys only have half of theirs left (like me). That's still better than none though. The way to tell is to look when you're soft. Is there a band of skin connecting the underside of your penis to the inner skin remnant? If there is, that's what's left of your frenulum. You lost the part that connects it to the glans. That, from your pics, is obviously gone.

Thanks, Jason!

When I'm soft, I can see a frenulum and it's very sensitive to touch. No, there is not band connected to the glands. I don't have that.

I have a C4 or C5, but I'm not sure which. When I'm completely soft, my penis is almost entirely covered by a hood. I'm definitely not a C6.

Thanks, Jason!

When I'm soft, I can see a frenulum and it's very sensitive to touch. No, there is not band connected to the glands. I don't have that.

I have a C4 or C5, but I'm not sure which. When I'm completely soft, my penis is almost entirely covered by a hood. I'm definitely not a C6.

No, not your glans, but to the underside of the shaft itself. Do you have that?

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the frenulum is the tendon that connects the foreskin to the bottom of the glans. a lot of cut guys lost it during circumcision, but some still have it. Being uncut, i have one, and i would agree that most women dont understand how magical it is

its basically 100% nerve endings, and its fricking amazing

Being uncut myself I have one and my partner knows how to caress it. She uses her finger nails and the pleasure she can give is out of this world; she is able to make me ejaculate by just massaging it with her nails and I always achieve a very hard erection.

D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

Experimental Member
Media
I still have Frenulum and wondering women never touch me there when giving me a handjob, dont thay know it feels good there?

Just like women have to show some men how to stimulate the clitirous, some women need to be shown how to stimulate the frenulum. I myself love to see the reaction on a man's face when their fremulum is manipulated.