Frenulum

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can't remember where i heard about this, but they did some studies and found that the frenulum is actually an ejaculatory receptor. I always thought it was stimulation of the glands that made you cum, but it turns out it is the stroking motion of the foreskin and the retraction of the frenulum that does.

That makes sense as to why you can stimulate only the frenulum and cum pretty quickly. I should say that i have been able to do it once or twice and the feeling you get is completely different then anything else. To me it felt like a deeper body sensation. I just wish i had the whole thing so i could do it more often!

Examples from our friends at Xtube! :wink:

XTube Videos

XTube Videos

XTube Videos

XTube Videos

am cut very loose here so still have a decent frenulum. I think the above makes sense to me too. I have never tried to cum from just stimulation to the frenulum, but heard a long time ago that if you are close to cumming and you don't want to just pinch the frenulum area and it will delay cumming. well, I have used this technique over the years a number of times and for me it does work..at least for a while. so I think this might validate the theory from a different perspective

c2cpdx

Just Browsing
Media
I was circumcised at birth, but my frenulum area is super sensitive. I have a few vids on xtube that show it, here's one:

XTube Videos

I don't have the piece of skin that runs down the underside below the head, but all the nerves seem to have been left -- it takes very light stimulation there to make me cum.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
c2cpdx, it appears you have is a frenulum remnant. Cutting off the frenulum doesn't leave its nerve endings in place. Such nerve endings go into the trash along with the frenulum.

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm a 32 year old british lad living in London and whilst my 9inch cock is circumcised and my glans bare and exposed my frenulum is still intact mostly
The most sensitive parts of my cock are the helmet head and the ringmeat area where I got circumcised
I don't have a circumcision scar but the join is very sensitive
I'm very happy being a circumcised lad and if I have sons I will have them circumcised
Damian

Matt Cohen

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was circumcised at birth, but my frenulum area is super sensitive. I have a few vids on xtube that show it, here's one:

XTube Videos

I don't have the piece of skin that runs down the underside below the head, but all the nerves seem to have been left -- it takes very light stimulation there to make me cum.

I'm the same, my frenulum was completely removed during circumcisiom but the area it came from is massively sensitive. The nerves don't seem to have been effected.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm the same, my frenulum was completely removed during circumcisiom but the area it came from is massively sensitive. ...
You've written elsewhere that your glans is the most sensitive. Do you include your frenulum-remnant as part of your glans?
... The remaining nerves don't seem to have been effected.
Corrected.

justcurious80

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

jafar

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Looks like you need a revision and tighten your circ up a bit.

XTube Videos

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Looks like you need a revision and tighten your circ up a bit.

Why are you pushing circumcision when you have repeatedly stated in the past that you still have your foreskin?

Your fetish for circumcision is really disturbing. You might want to consult someone yourself about this unhealthy fetish.

i have my penis like banana shaped when erecting to downworth

totos_schwanz

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response