frenum piercing.

Circed_85

Just Browsing
Media
I'm curious about it. Any good or bad stories. The scar line on the underside for me is pretty sensitive when there's deep pressure or it's rubbed and I was thinking of getting a short barbell there.

lilbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love the look of a short barbell in a frenum. I tried it a few years ago but fount that the bar was in the way when jacking. Removed the barbell and got a PA. Works much better for me.

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Barbells tend to work best with intercourse for most, and they are in most cases the best choise for healing. So good choise!

It's best to see a professional for tge exact placement. Because of the scar, the placement you mentioned might not be possible. Most artist will gladly help you decide to make sure you will have the best healing and enjoyment. These consultations are usually free of costs and do not mean you have to get pierced right away. Take your time, think about it.

Frenum's are most often considered one of the least painfull male genital piercings and can heal quite quickly. Though, migration isn't very uncommon, I'm affraid.

One good thing to keep in mind to make sure your experience will be as pleasant as possible, is to find an artist you feel comfortable with and which you respect. Ask to see a portfolio if you wish, ask them to explain the procedure and aftercare. And hot unimportantly, ask about the initial jewelry. Eventhough in some states and countries, the usageof surgical steel in initial piercings is not forbidden, as a professional I'd strongly sugest implant grade titanium, especially for a frenum piercing. This because it's lighter and doesn't contain any nickle (a lot of people have allergic reactions to nickle, fresh piercings are even more prone to these reactions). Also try to make sure the lenght of the barbell leaves some room for swelling.

All in all, frenums can be relatively painfree, easy to heal piercings. As long as you keep respect for your body, why not adorn it? I'd say go for it!

trance604

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i have 2, one under the head itself and one down the shalf about 1/2 an inch or so, they have never migrated and have found the self pleasure amazing. One partener didn't like them one did, so hit and miss in that department. Short barbells work the best for myself.

piercedjobbie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Agreed on the short barbells. Also agree on having a professional piercer check you out. If you do get a frenum you also need to think about whether you might get a PA in the future. If the frenum is too close to your glans and you get a PA they could pinch at times. Check out my gallery for the combo.

Nudesouth

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have had mine for over 3 years with no major issues. I started with a curved bar bell with my holes lined up with the ridges on my cock head. I though this would help me restore my forskin later. It healed rather quickly and I had alot of extra pleasure when jacking off. I did have to swap to tighter underwear over boxers to prevent it from pulling. Other than having to sleep naked which I like anyway night time erections caused some issues. I sized up I guess to fast because now the holes are very close together and one section of the skin is almost compromised. I use a tunnel and it has been the best over all. Hope this helps. I really wanted a PA but love showing off at the urinals and I shoot my cum over my head each time. I didn't want to lose either option.