frequent masturabations

sharmaji

Just Browsing
Media
hi guys..
i jus wanna know the effects of frequent masturbation.....whether frequent masturbation causes reduction in the body calorie,energy,any thing else??????
my story: i was not interested in masturbation till my 21... now i m doing as if i've gone crazy about that.. so i do twice a day...

Last edited:

B_spotted_duck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just use some kind of lube-- lotion, whatever. That's all I'll say.

Also, twice a day isn't really all that much at your age... just enjoy it. If you're in the US and you have a question, you can always ask a doctor. Believe me, it won't be the first time they hear such questions.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
well...frequent masturbation is a deadly condition.... you will know when you have the disease when the following happends:
1. hair will begin to grow on your palms
2. your eyesight will fade until you go blind
3. your balls will wither away and die
4. your penis is next
5. Death

Following your death, proceed directly to hell, do not pass go, do not collect $200

:bigeyes:

:laughing:

B_spotted_duck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
oh-- a couple of more thoughts: if anything, it's healthier to masturbate occasionally than not. Really, you do have to "clean the pipes" once in a while-- not ejaculating for extended periods can set you up for prostate infections. So esp. at your age I'd go with at least once a week or so, if you don't have sex regularly, even if you're not really in the mood for it.

Don't make this more complicated than it is, though. Don't overthink it. Unless you think it's really interfering with "normal life", other sexual activities, etc. just enjoy it.

B_blessed boy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
if anything i've found that its a great work out stroking all my length especially for my left hand cause i play the drums lol i just feel a lifted mood and my cock hangs lower and fuller and i actually experience more sudden erections

BigDikkedGuy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
if anything i've found that its a great work out stroking all my length especially for my left hand cause i play the drums lol i just feel a lifted mood and my cock hangs lower and fuller and i actually experience more sudden erections

play the drums???lol never heard it called that before

B_WER25

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Masturbation has no negative results that are life-threatening or life-chainging. It does make you feel sapped of energy because of your body releasing so many hormones at once.

kilteddong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I once had a urologist tell me that I should be "rubbing one off" more often to keep my prostate healthy. That's all I needed to hear.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media

curiouseaboutcock

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
What fucking age are you?

Run out of sperm? How can you be so ignorant about your own body??

I didnt mean run out all together, I mean become infertile. The thought came because Women are born with a certain amount of "eggs" (this is how i learnt it anyway) and the body releases them over time... eventualy there are no eggs left, but periods etc continue.

D

deleted213967

I was getting too much hair on the palm of my right hand, so I switched to the left.