Frequent sex and vaginal soreness

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, update: it's been since Wednesday we fucked last and we just had sex yesterday and this morning. We tried to be good to the pussy, but it's so hard. Anyway after the first fuck (about 30 min). One side of the labia minora swelled up like a balloon. We waited about 2-3hrs and it went down. Fucked that night and this morning. I could taste the rawness when I ate her pussy and she said she felt a little sore, but it didn't bother her enough to stop. Now another break for a few days.

We used lube and kept the piv to about 30 minutes per session. I think this is doable, we just need to be careful and take at least a 24hr break every couple days.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
On the toy front, a few years ago I was spending the weekend with a girlfriend in Orlando, and as a lark we went to the adult shop to giggle a lot. Then it struck me that I might buy a toy around Cap's size, you know, just to keep in practice when he's away on extended trips (like now). Well, I knew his length, but I had never measured him around at the time. Then I remembered we did the "dollar bill test" and that it didn't go all the way around. So I'm in this shop with a dollar bill in my hand wrapping it around dildos. My friend looks at me like I'm crazy, and when I finally found the right size I started giggling even more. Of course, I didn't tell her what I was looking for, but then when I realized what I had in my hand I honestly could not buy it. I said there is no way I'm putting this thing in me!

Back to the Magic Wand for me. I'll stick with what works in the artificial department and what works naturally, which is always better.

Reactions: lapdog2001

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
On the toy front, a few years ago I was spending the weekend with a girlfriend in Orlando, and as a lark we went to the adult shop to giggle a lot. Then it struck me that I might buy a toy around Cap's size, you know, just to keep in practice when he's away on extended trips (like now). Well, I knew his length, but I had never measured him around at the time. Then I remembered we did the "dollar bill test" and that it didn't go all the way around. So I'm in this shop with a dollar bill in my hand wrapping it around dildos. My friend looks at me like I'm crazy, and when I finally found the right size I started giggling even more. Of course, I didn't tell her what I was looking for, but then when I realized what I had in my hand I honestly could not buy it. I said there is no way I'm putting this thing in me!

Back to the Magic Wand for me. I'll stick with what works in the artificial department and what works naturally, which is always better.

I know what you mean. They look huge when they are not attached to a body. My experience is that the women I've been with prefer a "manageable" size for their pleasure toy: relatively thin girth and plenty of length to provide a comfortable grip.

In this case I am considering a "maintenance" toy, but it will still be a bit smaller in girth than me.

Recently my partner and I discussed that the tightness and stretch is one of the best parts of our sex. We are up in the air about trying to keep the vagina "looser" on purpose, but we do want it to be resilient. Things seem to be working well, for now.

Thank you ladies (is it ok to say "ladies?") for your thoughtful responses.