Frequently Asked Questions... (delete Account, Cancel Membership, Username Change)

MisterB

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How can i delete an account?
Just PM @Mr. LPSG and he will deal with it.
Actually, best bet is to do what Mr. LPSG proscribed in the very first post of this thread:

Want To Delete Your LPSG Account? -
You can request account deletion at https://www.lpsg.com/delete_account/ Important note this can not be undone. Once we process your deletion request all of your data will be removed. Your username is renamed to a random number and your posts and photos remain. If you'd like your photos removed you must delete them yourself.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Is it possible with the current system to ignore, hide, or something similar specific threads?
Like the never ending onlyfans just4fans Instagram posts....bumps. ...just as one example.
That’s not currently possible.

Reactions: Squirrel1
D

deleted1126746

is there a way to delete photos ai have postrd in the forum?

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Pics you post in threads will remain the same after deletion (but will only reflect your new random assigned number, not your username). Group photos need to be deleted by the group owner. If deleting your account, delete your own gallery pictures.

nmscv

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Pics you post in threads will remain the same after deletion (but will only reflect your new random assigned number, not your username). Group photos need to be deleted by the group owner. If deleting your account, delete your own gallery pictures.
Thank you

Reactions: LaFemme

andyreww

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How many times can I view photos/videos outwith gold membership? And how frequently does this refresh?
Impacted pretty badly with the lockdown situation so certainly can't afford to upgrade at the time being! But feel like sometimes I can look at a large number of members' photos, and other times just one before I get sent to the upgrade screen.