Frequently Asked Questions... (delete Account, Cancel Membership, Username Change)

Hi! Not sure who to contact, but could you please delete my verification photo? I understand I will lost the gold membership. Thank you!

Squirrel1

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Duh, I just re-looked at my profile page and can now see how to do it as well. Sometimes you just can’t see the forest for the trees. :)

nguy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What has happened to the membership types. Now I see you have legendary members etc. Also what is the difference between Active Member and We'll known member? I used to be the latter but now am the former. Why has it changed?

Squirrel1

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What has happened to the membership types. Now I see you have legendary members etc. Also what is the difference between Active Member and We'll known member? I used to be the latter but now am the former. Why has it changed?
There’s a full explanation in this post:

Active, Well Liked , Loved , Legendary Member Titles

Edit: I’ve asked the Mods to move the linked post to FAQ. It is currently buried in the ask a man section.

Last edited:

nguy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

allenjeffries51

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not sure why several have my videos I have shared and edited, are not being posted. I have shared several films like this, and they take one scene out of the film and showed only. I'm so glad I saved all my work. I suppose it's because the title of the film was what got it deleted, before it was even posted!

Reactions: Ajlv