Frequently Asked Questions... (delete Account, Cancel Membership, Username Change)

Can I see my liked posts? I find some good content and like it but I can't seem to find it :(

Reactions: LPSG Support

jumbo747jet

Superior Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Hi! I just want to ask why is it when I view some of the videos it shows that the file is not supported. I’m not a Gold member. Though sometimes I’m able to watch but most of the time I get that error. Is that something related to me not being a Gold member? Thank you!

As a non-Gold member, you have limited access to the content on lpsg.com, so this can be the reason but it can also be that your device doesn't have the program necessary to view videos of a certain format.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What do the little coloured boxes on our profiles signify?
If you’re referring to what I think you’re referring to:
Gold = gold member
Silver = platinum (paid member)
Green = verified member
Red = awaiting email confirmation
Dark green = staff member
Blue = moderator

If you’re on a phone, they appear as boxes, while on a full screen, they appear as banners under your avatar with the text on them.

D

deleted500031

If you’re referring to what I think you’re referring to:
Gold = gold member
Silver = platinum (paid member)
Green = verified member
Red = awaiting email confirmation
Dark green = staff member
Blue = moderator

If you’re on a phone, they appear as boxes, while on a full screen, they appear as banners under your avatar with the text on them.

Hi LaFemme. Yes, those are the things I was curious about. Thanks for the answer!

What are the qualifications to become a platinum gold member?

PainTrain7

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Upgrade to gold deal says 75% off. It shows the cost at 99.99 before putting in my card information. Normal total cost is $119.99. The math doesn't add up.