Frequently Asked Questions... (delete Account, Cancel Membership, Username Change)

tabana

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
They are just Member Titles. They really don’t have any significance as in a group page or anything. It is probably something we will be working on in the future. Information is here.
Active, Well Liked , Loved , Legendary Member Titles

When you follow another member, it creates a fast way to go to their profile and see their latest posts and pics. Usually you would follow members whose posts interest you.

View attachment 65616111
Thanks, I see. Yes, there was someone I sometimes see whose replies and contributions I've come to appreciate enormously. I followed but as there is no timeline, Twitter/IG style, nothing had changed. This makes sense. Thanks.

LPSG Simon

Superior Member
Staff
Gold
Media
View attachment 65657641
Straight after the post, I can edit or delete. But I couldn't do it for the old ones. Please help
We don't allow edits or deletes after the fact.

Gold Members have a longer window do to this, but we consider them part of the conversation archive unless there is a compelling reason to revisit them.

Reactions: deleted848353

Squirrel1

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
No offence, but if someone wants to remove or edit their post they should have the option to do that. This is literally the only site that doesn’t allow post editing, and it’s not a tech/server issue so it comes off kinda controlling.

if I delete my account do my posts remain?
The problem with after-the-fact edits and deletes, are two-fold. First, allowing deletes destroys the continuity of the thread. There are usually responses to the post, and by deleting the post, the responses become orphaned, often making no sense. The second issue would be with edits. Editing content would be fine if it was just for fixing typos, etc. However, a user could post content with outlandish claims, illegal content, etc. and then go back, after the fact, and change the content.

If you delete your account, your photos and conversations are removed and you are assigned a random user number. Your posts remain as a random user.

Reactions: deleted848353

Caleb Trask

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
No offence, but if someone wants to remove or edit their post they should have the option to do that. This is literally the only site that doesn’t allow post editing, and it’s not a tech/server issue so it comes off kinda controlling.

if I delete my account do my posts remain?

You have obviously never spent time on DL.

Squirrel1

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey question guys, when the membership says a dollar a day, does that mean it will only take out one dollar when I confirm the subscribtion?
No. It means you will be charged $29.95 for one month which works out to $1.00 a day.

Squirrel1

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If you delete your account, your pictures and personal conversations will get deleted. Your posts remain, but your member name is changed to a random number. It is quite legal.

monkeydrummooch

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hello, I'm trying to attach zip files in Conversations like i've been doing for years by clicking "Attach Files" but it now keeps coming up with an error message saying the content doesn't accept certain file endings, but they're only jpgs. Has something changed? I can't find anything on the site to say this.
Thanks in advance

LPSG Simon

Superior Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Hello, I'm trying to attach zip files in Conversations like i've been doing for years by clicking "Attach Files" but it now keeps coming up with an error message saying the content doesn't accept certain file endings, but they're only jpgs. Has something changed? I can't find anything on the site to say this.
Thanks in advance
Hi,

We removed zips from allowed file types as a measure to improve site security, and to promote more transparency in what people were adding to the public forums. Unfortunately, there is no way to split this in conversations so that they would be allowed there.

If you absolutely need to send a zip file, I would recommend using a file sharing service like we-transfer, google drive, or dropbox, and then share this with your conversation partner via the sharing links that those services offer.

Reactions: monkeydrummooch

monkeydrummooch

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi,

We removed zips from allowed file types as a measure to improve site security, and to promote more transparency in what people were adding to the public forums. Unfortunately, there is no way to split this in conversations so that they would be allowed there.

If you absolutely need to send a zip file, I would recommend using a file sharing service like we-transfer, google drive, or dropbox, and then share this with your conversation partner via the sharing links that those services offer.
Okay thanks for the reply Simon.
I thought i was going mad when it just wouldn't work. It's a bit annoying but I understand why.

Thanks for your prompt response :)

Wendover

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
We are having issues with twitter embeds currently if you're having trouble accessing a specific page.
I’m having problems with some of the postings on naked men on the beach. I start to scroll down to the next post and all of a sudden all I see is blank gray screen. Is that related to what you are talking about.

Squirrel1

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I’m having problems with some of the postings on naked men on the beach. I start to scroll down to the next post and all of a sudden all I see is blank gray screen. Is that related to what you are talking about.
Yes it is.

jumbo747jet

Superior Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Can I get a membership refund?
Thank You for being an LPSG Gold Member. We have a Gold Membership tool that makes it quick and easy for you to manage your Gold Membership. All you have to do is go to the Upgrades Page. This will show you your current membership information and allow you to cancel your membership anytime you like.

It has been a pleasure having you as an LPSG Gold Member. If you have any feedback we would love to hear it. Also, if there is any way we could get you to stay on as a member please let us know

Have a Wonderful Day and Thank you for Supporting Us
Mr. LPSG and the LPSG Team