Frequently Asked Questions... (delete Account, Cancel Membership, Username Change)

D

deleted25516031

Is there not a way to direct message someone here?

Squirrel1

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Welcome to LPSG!
Because you are a new member, some functionality and features may be limited.
If you have not already done so, please confirm back to the email we sent you at registration.
New members have to wait 2 days and make 5 posts in the forums before they are allowed to start conversations with other members.
A great place to start posting is here in the New Member Introductions Forum.

¡Bienvenido a LPSG!
Debido a que es un miembro nuevo, algunas funciones y características pueden estar limitadas.
Si aún no lo ha hecho, confirme de nuevo al correo electrónico que le enviamos al registrarse.
Los nuevos miembros tienen que esperar 2 días y hacer 5 publicaciones en los foros antes de que se les permita iniciar conversaciones con otros miembros.
Un excelente lugar para comenzar a publicar es aquí en el Foro de presentación de nuevos miembros.

Bienvenue à LPSG !
Étant donné que vous êtes un nouveau membre, certaines fonctionnalités et caractéristiques peuvent être limitées.
Si vous ne l'avez pas déjà fait, veuillez confirmer en retour à l'e-mail que nous vous avons envoyé lors de l'inscription.
Les nouveaux membres doivent attendre 2 jours et publier 5 messages sur les forums avant d'être autorisés à entamer des conversations avec d'autres membres.
Un excellent endroit pour commencer à poster est ici dans le forum de présentation des nouveaux membres.

New Member Introductions

Harley52

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi, I changed my username like a year ago and I'm just wondering if other users can still see my old username on my profile? For me I can click the clock icon on my profile and it shows "previous usernames". Is that only visible to me?

Squirrel1

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi, I changed my username like a year ago and I'm just wondering if other users can still see my old username on my profile? For me I can click the clock icon on my profile and it shows "previous usernames". Is that only visible to me?
No need to worry. Only you and staff can see previous names.

AlphaKennyBody

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
EDIT: I'm blind, I found it lol

Is there a way to see a list of all the threads I have on "Watch?" I wanted to check back on a thread, but I forgot the name and it obviously hasn't been bumped since I don't have an alert for it (though sometimes I feel like the alerts don't notify me either). I swear there was a section on the profile page that was like "Manage watched threads" or something where you could see them all, but I'm not finding it (assuming there was/is). If there isn't one, can it be added? Or like, a "Favorite thread" feature?

Reactions: Squirrel1
D

deleted26987981

Hey All -

Thanks for the hospitality i've been finding here. Is there a limit on PMs in terms of how many days/posts you have to make/have an account for to be able to PM? Thank you so much!

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey All -

Thanks for the hospitality i've been finding here. Is there a limit on PMs in terms of how many days/posts you have to make/have an account for to be able to PM? Thank you so much!
2 days and/or 5 posts

Reactions: deleted26987981