Frequently Asked Questions... (delete Account, Cancel Membership, Username Change)

pp_ryder

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi - IDK if this one has been addressed, either but a lot of people keep hitting the "Post Reply" button over and over because it doesn't refresh right away.

I've tried to address this by making the following remark to them in individual threads:

If you don't see your comment showing up after a considerable wait, please don't his the "Post Reply" button.
Instead, hit 'refresh.' It will show up.
And BTW... if you look at the 'Post Reply' button as soon as you hit it, it will turn lighter (gray.)
When it's ready but not posting, it will turn dark again. That's your signal to hit 'refresh'.

If this can be addressed elsewhere where people can see it, It might cut down on some of the flooding.

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi - IDK if this one has been addressed, either but a lot of people keep hitting the "Post Reply" button over and over because it doesn't refresh right away.

I've tried to address this by making the following remark to them in individual threads:

If you don't see your comment showing up after a considerable wait, please don't his the "Post Reply" button.
Instead, hit 'refresh.' It will show up.
And BTW... if you look at the 'Post Reply' button as soon as you hit it, it will turn lighter (gray.)
When it's ready but not posting, it will turn dark again. That's your signal to hit 'refresh'.

If this can be addressed elsewhere where people can see it, It might cut down on some of the flooding.

I've never encountered this. How often does it happen?

pp_ryder

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

pp_ryder

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ahhh yes in the "group" section. That does happen and I don't know why :/
It is weird. It's happening more in the comments to group photos, I think. When their comment doesn't show up, they just hit "Post Reply" again... and again... and again... until the first one finally does show up... and then, so do the others.

Big_a_20

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It’s a way to bring the thread to the top of the list. It’s considered poor netiquette and irritates people to no end.
Bump .... lol jk but yeah it’s annoying as fuck especially when you scroll through a whole page that is filled with bumps ... some people don’t realize that liking a post does the same thing

Khegan

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Can you delete your own comments on a thread? Can’t seem to find out how to do it...
You can up to 5 minutes for regular (15 for gold I think). After that, you have to report your own post and give a reason why you want it deleted. If someone has replied to it, they won't be able to delete it.

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah I kinda regret posting so much that's why I wanna delete everything I've posted. I was gonna go one by one and I ask to delete my post but I don't if that will annoy the mods.
Yeah that's not going to work. Just going, to be honest, we simply can't go delete 700 posts.

Reactions: Thiccerdenasnicker

Hi I just need one post removed please the person who is in it does not want to be online