Frequently Asked Questions... (delete Account, Cancel Membership, Username Change)

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Here is a list of Frequently Asked Questions. If you have any others feel free to add to the list.

Most popular support questions...

- How do I become a Platinum Gold Member?
To become a gold member visit our upgrade page Account upgrades
We have three options.
  • Monthly for $29.99
  • Every 6 months for $99.99
- Do Gold Members see Ads?
No. As soon as you become a gold member all ads disappear.

- What is the status of my Platinum Gold Membership? When does it expire? -
You can check on the status of your Platinum Gold Membership anytime by going to Account upgrades

- Want to Cancel Your Gold Membership? -
You can instantly cancel your Gold Membership subscription at Account upgrades

- Want To Delete Your LPSG Account? -
You can request account deletion at Delete Account | LPSG Important note this can not be undone. Once we process your deletion request all of your data will be removed. Your username is renamed to a random number and your posts and photos remain. If you'd like your photos removed you must delete them yourself.
PLEASE NOTE Platinum Gold Members can Not DELETE their account. They must first cancel it here....Cancel Gold Membership

- Want To Change Your Username? -

Right now we only allow Gold Members to change their username. If you are a gold member and would like to change your username simply follow the instructions in this link:
FAQ - Name Change

- Have an Issue or Question about your Gold Membership?
You can simply send me a msg and I'll help you out with it or feel free to post it here or in our support forum Support Center

- I Paid for Gold Membership but it isn't showing up. How long does it take?
Gold membership should be instantly upgraded after you pay (at most 2 to 3 minutes). If it isn't please contact us (either here, support forum or direct message) and we will sort it out for you. Sometimes it doesn't upgrade automatically and we have to manually upgrade you.

- I Tried to Upgrade to Gold Membership but I'm getting a 690 Membership Exists Error?
Hi. This means you may already have an active Gold Membership. Contact us and we will look into the situation for you.

- Someone posted content of me without my permission. What can I do?
We take this very seriously. Please fill out a DMCA request and we will handle this immediately. DMCA Notice & Takedown Policy and Procedures | LPSG

- How Can I become a "Verified" User?
All of the details to become verified are here: Verification Instructions

Other questions we get....

- Will my Gold Membership automatically renew?
Yes. All of our memberships automatically renew until they are canceled.

- What will my Gold Membership show up as on my Credit Card Statement?
The Gold Membership charges show up as Unit4Media or Grizzly Empire. These are our two billing companies.

- Videos are not playing for me. How come?
All videos should work. Please see if the videos in my album work for you https://www.lpsg.com/gallery/videos/test-video.1538016/
The most common reason videos don't work is if you click "Most Liked Posts" first. Right now this is a known bug that we are trying to correct.

- Am I allowed to post asking someone to Bait or Cat Fish someone for me?
No. Baiting and cat fishing is against our terms. We don't want to encourage that behavior.

- What content am I allowed to post?
You should only post content you are the owner of or content you've received permission from the owner to post.

- I received a WARNING. What does that mean?
I've detailed our warning system here...
Lpsg Warning System Explained......
and
Warning Points Now Viewable!!!!
If you have any questions feel free to ask us.

- I disagree with a Warning I was issued. What can I do?
You can contact us or post in our support forum and we can review it for you.

- I have a question or support issue. What do i do?
You can go to our Support forum and post there. It is private and only you and the moderators can see what you post. Support Center

- Where can I find the Terms and rules of the site?
Right here... Terms of Service and Rules

- Who Owns LPSG? -
I do. Here is a little bit about me. Come Meet The New Lpsg Owner...
The most important thing about me is I care about each and every one of you. Since I took over I've been working every day (and long hours) to make this a more enjoyable place. I want every visit to LPSG to be enjoyable for you and for you to leave the site happier.

- Known Bug/Issue
If you click "most liked posts" on a thread and try to view a video it won't work. We are working to fix this.

Last edited by a moderator:

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What are the benefits of a gold membership?
Excellent Question! I have to add to this to the list.

The Benefits of a Gold Membership
- Banner Free
- Unlimited Viewing of Photos, Videos, and Messages.
- Username change

Last edited:

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
how to get a post taken down? i need a post taken down but i cant seem to do it. i have messaged you. its urgent please.
Anytime you need a post taken down there are a few ways.

1. You can msg me or Jumbo.
2. You can report the post and explain why it's important you get it removed.
3. You can post in the support forum and again explain why you need it removed.

Reactions: MENagerie

Hi probably not the forum, but i thought id just check, i can only ever login through wi-fi, if im out on the move with no wi-fi i can't log in using mobile data?? Any ideas guys? Or would that be my network provider?

Reactions: Leonardo Guevara

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi probably not the forum, but i thought id just check, i can only ever login through wi-fi, if im out on the move with no wi-fi i can't log in using mobile data?? Any ideas guys? Or would that be my network provider?
My guess is this may have to do with your phone settings. Do any other sites work when you are not on wifi?

My guess is this may have to do with your phone settings. Do any other sites work when you are not on wifi?
Its the only site i use which will not work unless im attached to wifi???