Fresh cum from me

duderino

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hello everybody! I took a break from posting new photos and videos for a while but, guess what, that break is over. I just posted a new video and, if you all like it and want more, I've still got plenty of pics to post (and plenty to take! So inspiration is invited from all).

That's it -- I love all of you here, it's a fantastic site filled with fantastic people (and cock).

DAMN! I love the feeling of uploading a new video and knowing that you will be watching me stroke my cock...

Too bad you're all not here in person. A boy can dream, can't he?

Rock out with your cock out!

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
in the interests of full disclosure -- I happened to have cum while chatting with a member on this board.

I sure hope it was a (real) female. Otherwise I will die of envy! LOL

But seriously, if anyone hasn't checked out Duderino's gallery, you are missing out on one of the hottest galleries on LPSG.

duderino

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I sure hope it was a (real) female. Otherwise I will die of envy! LOL

But seriously, if anyone hasn't checked out Duderino's gallery, you are missing out on one of the hottest galleries on LPSG.

Dude, thanks! That's really awesome -- although I have to say I think you're being a bit generous... nonetheless, I fucking LOVE the compliments -- seriously, it's the biggest turn on.

So, Matthew: To return the favor -- pick a shot/video you'd like me to make, and I'll make it and upload it. Anything goes -- except any obviously identifiable body parts such as my face. Name describe the shot you want, and I'll take it/film it.

Man, I find that hot...

That offer goes out to everyone else, except in the interest of time, etc., I can't honor all or any other requests...but...if you all come up with a good one, please, suggest!

I'm very good at taking direction....