Fresh Fish

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by danielrwestgate, Feb 1, 2011.

1. danielrwestgate

danielrwestgate New Member

Hello everyone. It's nice to have a place to talk about this lifestyle change. I hope you all don't mind helping me out with a little guidance. I could have found the site at a better time in my life. So confused now. Most I want to know how to handle a same sex relationship. Just got out of a long one with my highschool sweetheart, 12 years. She will always be my friend, it jus seemed like I had my shoes on the wrong feet. Especially when I'd ask her to use one of my toys on me. I don't want to feel that way any longer. So the heck with how the world feels about me. Time for me to worry about how I feel. Mom will be happy either way. Now for my first question. Suggestions on how or where I could meet a guy. I live n a small town at the top of the rockies, so not the best conditions. I haven
    never been with another man before. Which I hope to change that really soon. Last question for now, does sex get any better than toys and stuff. Don't get me wrong, just tired of feeling wrong to get off. So I'm finally here!! Now I got to find a guy to act like the toys that are way overused:)

Hope to hear from you all in the future. Danny

2. maxcok

Gold Member

Did you use your real name for your username and list your small town too? That doesn't seem very wise if you did. If you didn't, I hope you didn't list someone else's real name and small town. That wouldn't be very nice, especially if you have some ulterior motive.

To answer your question, if it's sincere, there are available men everywhere. You're not that far from Denver, where there are all sorts of gay clubs, social organizations, etc. Plus the internet affords other opportunities for you to connect with men in your area. You can try sites like Craigslist, Manhunt, Adam4Adam, among others. I'd be surpised if you didn't know this already, that is if you're for real.

Draft saved Draft deleted