Fresh Meat Here!!

Magic 8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi all!! I'm Ryan. I am 20 years old and about as gay as you can get. I am 5'4" at 115 pounds and find ing underwear that fits is a challenge. No I'm not a "flaming Queen" nor am I effeminate. I'm about as straight acting as they come, but love to ride a big hard dick. I don't mind having my log ridden either. I do have some issues with my size but that's another post all together. I am number 4 of 7 boys so I have 3 brothers older and 3 brothers younger than me. We run the gambit as far as size goes from average to well above average. Since we're adopted we don't have anything to compare to as far as heredity is concerned and none of us are blood siblings. It's a bitch not knowing where you came from or what your real family is like but it's nice to know that there are people out there that care enough to give a loving home to some one elses children and to raise them and love them as their own. Well I'm blubbering on with diarrhea of the mouth, I'll shut up now. I look forward to getting to know people around here and maybe some of you can help me with my issues and questions.

Late Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, what kind of underwear do think you'd like? If your endowed like most of us guys here are maybe a jockstrap is what you need... No, I'm not kidding. It's just about the only thing (underwear) I could ever find that worked for me. I never had sex with a guy... but that's okay if you like it. I just got used to girls or my hand.

Magic 8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks for such a warm welcome everyone, you guys seem to be a friendly lot.

Late Knight : I have to buy all my clothes in the "Boys" department as they don't make anything that will fit me in the Mens department. A Jock is out of the question, I would wear a youth large, cause the pouch just wouldn't be large enough.

josiah852 : Sorry, I'm gay not an exhibitionist.

joffreyxxl : Thanks

whatis_tu : Yes there are many and I hope you can answer some of mine when I get the nerve to ask them.

richard1 : Thanks and I'm sure that we will become friends.

Pecker : Thank you Mr. Moderator

dreamer20 : Yes there were some comparisons made and some still being made.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sorry for being late to the parade, but welcome. I think you will find the more open and honest you are, including the details you wish to share, the more open and honest of responses you will get. Unlike many sites dealing with sexual issues, this one truly emphasizes thought and consideration over perversion. Most hee aren't dirty old men wanking to the pictures in the dark (I prefer to have the lights on...:tongue: ), but instead actually use their brains as much as their dicks. That's the reason I stayed--if all it was was people fawning and/or bragging about large dicks, I would have left a long time ago. There is little that is taboo here, and people that get nasty or overly rude or unpleasant, are slapped down by the masses, and if that doesn;t work, they are taken out. Those who ask serious questions, get serious answers. If you claim a very extraordinary size without some form of verification, expect to get some reluctance to believe you. What you do or do not show, or share, is up to you. And no matter what your background, your size, or your issues, you WILL find others here who sahre your situation---that is another amazing thing about this place---the people here tend to be REAL, and not living a fantasy in cyberspace. Few will be impressed with your size, whether your big cock, or your shorter body, but by the same token, you will find acceptance and lack of judgement, too. Everybody is equal in here, and those who can't accept the equality, or who don;t contribute, either get bored and go away, or piss enough people off they get banned. Ok--sorry for the overlong response (talk about diarrea of the mouth!:eek: ), but just wanted you to know that you truly ARE welcome, and not judged by anything but your character. Martin Luther King would have loved this place.:smile:

STYLYUNG

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Ryan, do me a favor, will you? Give those wonderful parents of you and your six "brothers" a nice warm hug from me!!! Your introduction thread has made my day. I want to be a friend of yours, too. :smile: :smile:

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Welcome Ryan. Great opening post. You'll find this a friendly place. Pay close attention to what Davidjh7 tells you. He is one of the site's real gems, and enormously thoughtful. Never seen him be wrong yet.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Well, Magic, that's a fascinating opening post.
I'm sure you're going to have a swell time here.
As for verbal diarrhea, when it comes to sharing here, nothing succeeds like excess.
Keep talking, bud ... and you'll have a lot of listeners.
Welcome, and have fun!

hottxboi16

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
welcome to the site ^_^ I know what its like shopping in the childrens section hahha I still have to at some stores xD