Fresh meat? How sweet!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by gernsdaddy, Oct 25, 2006.

1. gernsdaddy

gernsdaddy New Member

Hello, Everyone.

As you can see, I go by Gernsdaddy. I'd tell the story, but it's fairly boring. :smile:

Anyway, I came to this site out of prurient interest at first, however find the conversation to be interesting in its own right. I must admit, it's nice to be able to talk candidly about sex and sexuality without worry of judgement. I've enjoyed quite a bit of what I've read, and have enjoyed looking at some of the gallery images out there.

I by no means have a large endowment---I'm about average at 6.25"x5.5" (measured from the upper base to glans, and around the thickest part, both when erect). Despite this, I've "bottomed out" in my ex several times before, and I've had one chance encounter (several years ago) comment positively on my size.

The 80/20 mix I determined from one of those wonderful quizzes you can take on the Internet (I can't remember the site). I knew it wasn't 100% straight, as I do enjoy sex with men under certain circumstances. I doubt I'd ever fall for a guy, although I've had fantasies of late of having a really cute guy in bed with me as I (we) wake.

I look forward to being part of the community here.

2. Yonkers

Yonkers Member

Gernsdaddy - Welcome to the board. It's a great community here, so check it out and explore a bit.

Yonkers.

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

You are a welcomed part of our community, gernsdaddy.

4. Big Del

Gold Member

Welcome - am sure you will be happy here

5. D_Sheffield Thongbynder

Glad to have you here. John

Draft saved Draft deleted