Fresh meat: please be gentle!

B_BatBoy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm new but I have been reading as a guest for a couple of weeks to get the feel (so to speak) of this place. Hopefully I won't make a complete ass of myself. I'm a skinny high school senior. I'm here parly because I have a big dick. I don't have a bruise below my knee from my cockhead or anything like that but it's still big. I wasn't real sure about how to list my sexual orientation. I guess I'm sort of a conditional bisexual if that makes sense. I'm attracted to women but have never had sex with one. The chicks at school say I'm too big so blowjobs and intercourse with them are out of the question. I'm hoping things will be different once I get into college. Things are different with guys. I can find guys attractive but in less of a sexual way. I can see a dude and think that he has a great build or goodlooking features but that's not real sexual attraction. There are exceptions and there are guys that I really would like to tangle with. But my sexual experience is so far limited to guys because they're not scared off by my size. I usually don't suck dicks and have never been fucked. I'm usually the one who inserts and not vice-versa. Maybe I unconsciously think if I'm the top dude that I can call myself straight. I guess I should admit to myself that I'm having sex with guys and I should stop being so selfish but when you're in high school it's kinda real important not to be thought of as gay. That's not cool. I guess coming here is part of finding myself. Discussing sexual stuff face to face with people can be awkward. It's probably easier on the internet.

I'm kinda glad that I've read a lot of posts before jumping in because I feel that I have a better idea of what this site is about. I can see that it has value. I am sorry that I never got to interract with members who are no longer posting. Jonb, AlleyBlue, DoubleMeatWhopper and Spladle are members that I really would've liked to have gotten to know. Luckily there are still so many members here who seem like they'll be cool to discuss shit with.

One little confession before I end this too long first post. That's not really my picture in my avatar. Sorry if I misled you.

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
HAHA... Please PLEASE post your own picture because that one is just nasty. (sorry if that's a relative of yours)

You're still in high school. You've got plenty of time to pick a label.

Welcome to the group!

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Gosh, that mouth reminds me of Julia Roberts, but that's the only thing about it that does! Welcome to the group, BatBoy, you've given us a good introduction and I agree with Chuck64, time is on your side re. labeling. In fact, you might decide you have no need to go to that effort!

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome Batboy!

I hope you find some answers to your issues at hand. I am glad you finally decided to make yourself known. I hope you enjoy the folks. As you see this is a rough crowd, but I am sure you will learn how to navigate.

Naughty

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Chuck64 said:
HAHA... Please PLEASE post your own picture because that one is just nasty. (sorry if that's a relative of yours)

BatBoy, you have a curious resemblence to my ex-wife. Did we used to be related by marriage?

10inchPlus60

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
BatBoy said:
I'm new but I have been reading as a guest for a couple of weeks to get the feel (so to speak) of this place. Hopefully I won't make a complete ass of myself. I'm a skinny high school senior. I'm here parly because I have a big dick. I don't have a bruise below my knee from my cockhead or anything like that but it's still big. I wasn't real sure about how to list my sexual orientation. I guess I'm sort of a conditional bisexual if that makes sense. I'm attracted to women but have never had sex with one. The chicks at school say I'm too big so blowjobs and intercourse with them are out of the question. I'm hoping things will be different once I get into college. Things are different with guys. I can find guys attractive but in less of a sexual way. I can see a dude and think that he has a great build or goodlooking features but that's not real sexual attraction. There are exceptions and there are guys that I really would like to tangle with. But my sexual experience is so far limited to guys because they're not scared off by my size. I usually don't suck dicks and have never been fucked. I'm usually the one who inserts and not vice-versa. Maybe I unconsciously think if I'm the top dude that I can call myself straight. I guess I should admit to myself that I'm having sex with guys and I should stop being so selfish but when you're in high school it's kinda real important not to be thought of as gay. That's not cool. I guess coming here is part of finding myself. Discussing sexual stuff face to face with people can be awkward. It's probably easier on the internet.

I'm kinda glad that I've read a lot of posts before jumping in because I feel that I have a better idea of what this site is about. I can see that it has value. I am sorry that I never got to interract with members who are no longer posting. Jonb, AlleyBlue, DoubleMeatWhopper and Spladle are members that I really would've liked to have gotten to know. Luckily there are still so many members here who seem like they'll be cool to discuss shit with.

One little confession before I end this too long first post. That's not really my picture in my avatar. Sorry if I misled you.
Welcome BatBoy from one relatively new member to another. I too opted for reading some of the posted threads and replies. I also was a little unsure that long time members might not be that friendly but decided to take a shot or two.

In two week's time I have been accepted warmly by others in this site. But I have had only one individual take a cheap shot at me via a Private Message while in THE LOUNGE chatting with several others. I won't go into details but you know who you are if you are reading this posted reply....

From your comments it would appear that you are still searching for a sexual identity and struggling with early failures. Keep in mind that in time you will find suitable friends and or lovers that will support your development and skils needed for survival. No need for you to feel out of place. You will find lots of good advice and some great laughs here at LPSG....

Enjoy your stay and checkout my profile if you desire to learn more...Good Luck

:cool:

10inchPlus60

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Webster

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
alex8 said:
Tsk, Chuck, don't be so anti-bat (battist? :rolleyes:) ... the guy in that avatar has plenty of sexy relations:

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y193/zarpafilms11/v1.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y193/zarpafilms11/v2.jpg

Oh, and velcom to za mädness :cool:
Pay no attention to what Alex said. He's really a very nice guy.

All right little MISTER................

quarkGLS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
BatBoy said:
Welcome. Don't worry, I remember the Enquirer story and the musical that it spawned.

Enjoy the forum. There's some good info here.

Pappy

Media
You're right TAG, jonb didn't survive one of our recent moves and remains lost in cyberspace. He doesn't have Will Robinson, the Robot or Dr. Smith to help him find his way either.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Whoa! Back up! Am I the only one that caught / wants to see, the whole Alex-Webster "over due punishment"

Webster said:
Pay no attention to what Alex said. He's really a very nice guy.

All right little MISTER................

bigdikbimale

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Welcome! Like others have said, dont place too much emphasis on labels. I had very similar experiences in high school. Take your time and enjoy exploring your sexuality. Rememner, getting there is half the fun. Just be safe.