Fresh meat 'round the thread

plumbr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok I've been a reader lately and wanted to see those pics so I registered. I am quite a reserved person so it's going to take me a while to adjust. First off, I would like to thank......no wrong opening...would like to introduce myself saying, Hi! I am a 21 y/o student (I am also very busy :) ) in NYC/LI area who is NOW fully open to talking about topics of sex and sexual orientation. Reading so many guys here are in the middle range between pure straight and pure gay makes me question the true meaning of human sexuality. I guess times have changed especially in this country.

I consider myself at most 70% straight simply because I would love to have a wife and father my kids. I will love her in many ways that I am too young to even consider right now. Anyway even with all that love for a woman I love to also worship a man's body and cock if he has the right thing :). I guess its more of a friendship/male-bonding/camaraderie/curiosity/ thing and its only lustful as in it doesn't last after the self-induced ejaculation lol. Don't ask don't tell attitude. Ok enough detail. Hope I didn't gross anyone out lol. If you want to question me PM me or something.:cool::cool:

bigdicksarebest

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You could do like Clay Aiken and get your old best friend/fag hag knocked up without even touching her and have a kid. And still see men :biggrin1:

gymfresh

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Welcome, plumbr.

Like you, I find the spectrum and diversity of human sexuality really interesting. A huge step for me was reading cover-to-cover Shere Hite's "The Hite Report on Male Sexuality" (1981, ISBN 0-394-41392-X), which came out when I was in college. It revolutionized society's understanding not only of men's sexual attitudes and practices, but also their deepest-held beliefs about friendship, family bonding and fatherhood.

It's funny to read it today, since the surveys were done 30 years ago and you can detect a certain amount of curmudgeonly, conservative attitudes that few people have today. But it's even more surprising how enlightened sexual attitudes -- and how diverse sexual practices - already were in the late 1970's.

The more we share, the more we know we are normal.

Last edited:

plumbr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Great :) People, conservative or not, have been having "weird" sexual tedencies ever since we existed. I don't think it's a new phenomenon because the ancient Greeks did it openly. There is this type of male bonding we have denied to ourselves in this modern day society.

I'll try to see if they have it in my library. Yes, I'm cheap hehe.