1. D_Garmanswait Glassnads

I start University this Monday for 3 years doing a Photography BA which will be amazing. My Uni is on the beach hundreds of miles away from my Family. I'm a virgin who's had girlfriends but Sex has been an issue down to antidepressants I THINK! I'm happy, hung and outgoing but it's never really happened for me for many reasons, I'm not even that bothered about being a Virgin however I kind of want to get laid. Any pointers would be appreciated.

2. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

Trackster, I've got it!!!!!
    Print this on blank business cards -- taking care to add your telephone number -- and pass it out to every promising female you meet.
    (Who knows? Maybe you'll meet a few in a dark room.)
    Good to see you again, stranger.

3. D_Garmanswait Glassnads

I LIKE IT! Great Idea, however what if I wanted to be a little less crude.

4. D_Gunther Snotpole

Then you have to put on your thinkin' cap, Trackster.

5. D_Garmanswait Glassnads

What thinking' cap? That's your job, I asked the question!

6. BigDallasDick8x6

Gold Member

Albums:
    Just being at university should do the trick. Most of those girls will also be hundreds of miles from home.

7. Ineligible

Ineligible Member

Is the antidepressant issue fixed? There are some more recent ones that don't have the problems with loss of libido the older ones had.

8. D_Garmanswait Glassnads

I don't know what it's like without them so i don't know if it's fixed or not, if I stop taking them I feel like I'm falling out of my body and I don't want that.

9. D_Gunther Snotpole

What Ineligible is saying is that some antidepressants pose far less interference to your libido that others.
    (For example, Paxil, I think, often kills your libido ... Wellbutrin, if memory serves, poses fewer problems.)
    You should speak with your doctor or therapist about this, trackster.
    Man, you've developed a sharper sense of humour.
    Nice to see.

10. Corius

Corius New Member

If your virginity is not a problem and yet you do want to "get laid" you have to think of what else is required. You are not complete in yourselfl; you need someone else and you indicate that could be either a male or a female since you think of yourself as 50%/50%.

I presume that there are both men and women at your university so the field is yours to make yourself known. I hope your are looking for something greater than the "thrill of release"--you want more than your hand can already provide. Don't settle for what your can get at the lowest rung. The satisfaction of casual sex is fleeting.

A better approach is simply to be a friend to others and they will be a friend to you. Human beings do have the capacity to sense the emotional involvement of others. Friends do have a way of becoming more than friends and of showing their regard in physical ways. You will know when you and your friend are ready for the big IT. And, that kind of sex is thrilling and transforming. I hope you will not settle for less.

11. cacco777

cacco777 New Member

Socializing while at uni should do the trick.

12. sro

sro New Member

less crude
    Here's an idea I was going to make into a business - there are various web t-shirt/hoodie companies that will print any text you want on it.

Put your myspace/facebook account on it, wear it, and let them initiate.

Draft saved Draft deleted