Freshman Car Wash - Andrew Christian Style + Quinn / Aka Kurt Madison Revealed Naked

andii

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
kurtmadison.jpg

systemshock3

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh yeah...that one was for the gays. LOL. It's much appreciated, since I am a consumer of his underwear and swimwear. I know a good number of straight guys do buy his stuff because its so comfortable and also makes guys of lots of different body shapes look good.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oh yeah...that one was for the gays. LOL. It's much appreciated, since I am a consumer of his underwear and swimwear. I know a good number of straight guys do buy his stuff because its so comfortable and also makes guys of lots of different body shapes look good.

Have you tried 2Xist? I found 2Xist way more comfortable than ACs products.

Plus...2Xist doesn't have the negativity surrounding the company like AC does for treating models very poorly.

I have one pair of AC briefs and I was very disappointed in the quality of the material. Sure it's soft, but it's paper thin. Not sure how long that would hold up in the washing machine over time.

rollenj

Experimental Member
Media
He has a Randy Blue masturbation video (RB 2224) under the name Kurt Madison. Just google 'kurt madison' and click on 'filestube' link, then choose the appropriate download link.