freshman dorm

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by OMGhi2U, Jul 19, 2006.

1. OMGhi2U

OMGhi2U New Member

Ever since i recently found out im decently hung, ive been fantasizing about growing a huge one, and this is based on that with allot of story added in. basically there is both female and male growth. must be some complex i have from noone ever noticing i am big... this is probably way to backgroundish for you guys and not enough action but... anyways, Dont PM me please, if you have comments just post them here.

-------

Lets start the day i moved into my new dorm room, the first day i was fully on my own and not living with my parents. Mixed feelings ran through me, but its freaking college and i was excited as hell. My roomate was a total douche, he thought he was a tough guy ladies man. Oh man was he annoying. Time came for the first meeting for the hall, and everyone headed for the RA's room. I was slightly dissapointed at first, there were only a few decently attractive girls in my hall. But someone walked in late, and (in the words of Dane Cook) SHAZAM! In walked a girl dressed in loose sweats and a sweatshirt emblazoned with the schools insignia. even with the casual nature of her attire, my jaw dropped at the sheer beauty of this girl. at a closer look there had to be a smokin body beneath the loose sweats. ah, college was gonna be great. lol. unfortunately for me, i didnt exactly have a way with girls. After the meeting ajourned, i headed back to my room. the roomie waked up and said "Sup G, me and the hall are gonna go get some food, wanna come? everyone wants to hang with the B man, you gotta come too". i didnt want to hang with the egomaniac at the time so i passed. as i opened my door, i noticed the girl from the meeting open the door directly across from mine. I turned around and decided to try and introduce myself.

"Hey," i said, "hows it going? being as were going to be hallmates all year i figured i should introduce myself. Im Alex".
    "Hi, im Ashley" she said. " Why arent you goin' to eat and hang with all the others?"
    "Ah, that guy Brian, the 'B' man, hes my roomie and i dont think i could take much of him tonight. hes really egotistical and im not in the mood to deal with it. why arent you going?"
    " i guess you could say the same about me, just not in the mood to bond with everyone while theyre all trying to show off for eachother. this being the first day away from everything i have known is wierd so im just staying in."
    "yeah...." i said in an awkward tone, not knowing if i should try and say something or just part ways for the night. i kinda turned to go back to my room when she interrupted my movement;
    "Hey... i just rented wedding chrashers, you wanna watch it with me?"
    " No shit?!? howd you get that, it just came out. that movie is SWEEET. haha"
    "Oh, i have the mad hookups" she said in a humourus tone.
    "Well count me in. what about your roomate, wheres she?"
    " i have a single room, so no roomie"
    "oh... ok. well lets get this started!"

So, we proceeded to watch the movie. I give all the credit of getting to know ashley to that movie. that night we didnt go to bed, just stayed up and talked all night. Time passed and we ended up dating. i was happy, i mean i was dating a drop-dead gorgeous girl that had a body like nothing id seen before, save underwear ads. at 5'7" she had the legs and ass of an angel, powerful and lean, and her butt was so round and firm, but not oversize like J-lo. a flat stomach you could crack an egg on led up to my favorite part, her 32-C cup breasts were perfect and looked great on her small frame. all this connected to a flawlessly beautiful face and smart mind. one word: HOT. i was a lucky guy

to be continued

2. OMGhi2U

OMGhi2U New Member

Cont.

One night we got around to talking about sex. up to now, we had not had sex but done everything leading up to it.
    "Alex," she said, " when we decide to have sex, i want it to be special. but thats not what i want to talk about right now."
    "K, well why did you bring up bumpin uglys then? we both know when it happens itll be great, so what do you wanna talk about?"
    "Cocks" she said. as blunt as could be.
    "Cocks? like, my cock? multiple ones? someone elses? whadda ya mean? haha"
    " haha good one, you should do standup. no but seriously, just them in general, and my, um... preferences."
    "Go on, im listening" and i was, intently.
    "Ooook." she said. " Dont worry, there is nothing wrong with yours trust me. but i have a preferance for big penis's. dunno why but i just do, the way they look, feel, all that. its just so hot."
    now, i didnt have a gigantic cock but i was sitting happy at 7.5 x5.5 inches, and i know she enjoyed the size as she had mentioned it before.
    " ok well i kinda figured but i hear ya. why'd you bring that up?"
    "well, the first guy i slept with had an average one, probably 5 or 6 inches. but my second was bigger, like 8 and a half. thats what made me like them. yours is big too, and i am relieved that you are."
    "ok" i said," thanks for the heads up. hahaha"
    " haha you are such an ass." she said playfully.
    " and your a size queen. hhhhhhhahaha. ok ill stop, that was mean."
    " Yet true. damnit, you are an ass, a funny one though. haha"

and that was that. end of cock conversation. But about a week after, something started to happen to her. not her personality, but to her body.

to be continued.

3. OMGhi2U

OMGhi2U New Member

i started noticing her breasts were bulging a bit out of her bra. maybe it was me but i totally thought it was there. A few weeks later i mentioned it to her.
    " Babe, are your tits growing? they are bulging out all over the place and they feel huge."
    "Yeah, they are, its crazy. i measured myself this morning and im a size bigger. im a freaking D cup. "
    "Oohh well then, how about we get you out of that undersize bra and get you a bit more, comfortable" i said devilishly.
    as i released the clasp, her engourged breasts sprang fourth.
    " WOW, i said, they look bigger than even last night"
    she said to me "I think your right, god theyre so heavy. grab the measuring tape out of the bathroom." we measured her and sure enough, she had grown a tad more.
    "you like my growing tits dont you" she coo'd
    my 7.5 inch hardon was now at full attention, rock solid in my pants.
    "Let me relieve you of those painful looking shorts"
    she pulled my wang out and preceded to slowly stroke the shaft. I coaxed her over to her bed and slid her tight skirt and panties off.
    "Lick my pussy Alex, lick it good. oooh im so wet"
    "Babe you arent lying, your gushing" i said in suprise to the healthy flow of juices.
    She tugged me up and started sliding her inflated boobs up and down my shaft. oh god did it feel good, id never titty-fucked before and it had always been a fantasy of mine.
    " I want you in me, filling me up, oh please slide your big dick in me."
    As i centered myself for entry, i looked up at her and i swear to god i thought i saw her boobs grow a bit. i disregaurded it and slid my head in her slit.
    "Ooohhoh its been too long. go slow." she gasped as i slid in her slowly, goin in a bit deeper each time. once i got all the way in, she told me she wanted on top.
    "Top huh? feeling a little cowgirlish?" i laughed
    "you bet big boy. now lye on the bed!" she demanded.
    she preceeded to ride me like she would die if she didnt fuck me as hard as she could. her boobs looked huge bouncing up and down on her tiny frame. it was extacy.

After we were done we just lay there relaxing in the wake of it all. i asked her, "I swear to god i thought i saw your boobs grow while we were at it. did they?"
    "I dunno but i thought they were bouncing around allot. they are over a size bigger than i was though, so i dunno. go get the tape again"

As we measured, i was flabbergasted. she measured out to be a big 32DD. for those of you who dont know, thats some huge tits on a tiny frame.

"Jesus what should i do Alex? what if they keep growing? i wont fit into my clothes. theyre so HUGE!"

we talked a bit and then crashed out, we were exhausted. then next morning i awoke to an empty bed. Ashley was already awake and had the tape measure around her bust again.

"Alex, i think i grew again. i cant get a good measurment" she said in a frustrated voice.
    "Here ill help out. they sure do look even bigger. ..... Ok, your 38 and a quarter inches around."
    "Fuck thats big, thats a very full 32 DDD babe." she said. " I gotta go get some bras. theyre firm and suprisingly round but way too heavy. im not used to this much weight."
    "Ok, lets go to the mall and get some things. its Saturday so we have all day to find something for you."

We went around and only found a few bras at places, and only one sexy lingere set, which she was ecstatic about. i must say it looked good. i also, out of my niceness (lol) bought her a few tight tanks that fit over her expansive bust and a new bathing suit. i must say i was enjoying her new bust size. And it appeared that she did too. she really liked showing off her new rack, i didnt mind but she always seemed to want to go to the gym or the pool and wear her skimpy suits. she would point out all the guys who would stare at her to me, then kiss me right in front of em', as if proving she was mine. her size queen attitude was really showing through. haha like i said though, i didnt mind. ;-)

All was fine and Ashley's tits didnt grow any more. Until a few weeks later, when something else started to happen.. to me...
    to be continued

"

4. D_Haole_Berry

D_Haole_Berry Account Disabled

great story ! keep writing plz :biggrin1:

5. Shadow69

Shadow69 Member

Good stuff, mate.

Can't wait to read more.

6. OMGhi2U

OMGhi2U New Member

It was wierd, truthfully. one day i was just walking to class, and i noticed it seemed my cock was slightly chubby, but it didnt feel like it was. i just decided it was nothing and went on with the day. but the feeling didnt go away. it just felt like i had more down there all day long. when i got back to my dorm, i checked and sure enough, it looked like i was rocking a slight chubby. i stroked it up and measured but there wasnt any change in my erect size. 'i was a bit excited there. if Ashleys tits can do it, why not my cock...' i thought to myself. oh well.

As it turned out, over the next week it did grow. not by much, but i was a full 8x6 by the weekend. i decided i was going to hold off on having sex with Ashley for a while. it would be a test of self restraint, as she always wanted it and she was so damn hot, but i wanted to see if it would get any bigger before springing it on her, so to speak. a week and a half passed, and I grew 3/4 of an inch longer and almost the same thicker. i now measured 8.75x6.7. one thing i did also notice and liked, was my flacid size was growing more than my erect size , and it seemed my balls were getting bigger as well. i was almost 4x3 soft before, and now i was 6.25x5.25. i was enjoying the extra bulge it gave me.

It just so happened that night i also gave in to Ashleys advances. we were just lyin there watching seinfeld when she said to me:

" Alex, fuck me now, i havent had you in me for over two weeks. I want you, i NEED you, PLEASE FUCK ME!" she demanded.
    i just nodded. She flung the sheets off her bed and flipped me over while simultaneously shredding her clothes off. If i didnt see it with my own eyes i wouldnt have believed it to be possible. hahaha.
    "Wow baby i didnt know you were so starved for affection, you should have said something." i said, half just for fun.
    as she ripped my boxers down she stopped dead in her tracks and froze staring at my blown up softie.
    "Oh god ryan, why didnt you tell me! how is it possible we both hit growth spurts? your way bigger than before!"
    her juices were flowing so much i thought i saw some dripping down her inner thigh. all i said was:
    "Suprise! how about you find out just how much i grew"
    From there she took the reigns. i just leaned back and enjoyed the ride as she impaled herself on my cock, moaning and groaning, reapeating over and over " Your the biggest ive ever had now, oh fuck your soooo big" she rode me into the night, and what a night it turned out to be.

The next morning we didnt talk about it much, just that she was incredibly happy with my increase. but at breakfast, i saw something i shouldnt have seen. as i was walking back to the table, i saw her take a bottle out of her purse and slip some sort of pill into my orange juice...

to be continued

7. mydouble_d's

mydouble_d's New Member

Very hot. I like that you had the girl increase as well as the guy, so us girls can imagine the fun. I love the story and you need to keep going.

8. six_around

six_around Member

Albums:
    good stuff

9. OMGhi2U

OMGhi2U New Member

I stood there out of sight pondering what that could have been. was i just seeing things? This was my girlfriend, she couldnt be drugging me or something could she? It was on my mind the rest of the day, so i finally decided i would look in her purse and see what the hell that was. When i did look though, it was gone. by accident later that night, i was grabbing some asprin out of her medicine cabinet and saw 4 bottles with sharpie written on them. two said 'Breast' and two said 'Penis'. the breas bottles were totally empty, and one penis bottle was empty while the other was not opened yet.
    I finally understood, her size-queen fantasy's had influenced her and she was creating a real life one for herself. I had mixed feelings, and i couldnt decide if i should bring it up or not.

The next few days i didnt know what i should say or if i should say anything at all. i kept an eye out and i didnt see her trying to find a way to get me to take more of the pills, but i had a suspicion. my cock had topped out at about 9x7 yesterday and it hadnt grown since, so who knows. the rest of the week went by and nothing happened in my genital region, so i figured she was happy with what she had created, and since i was enjoying both her and my enhancments, i wouldnt mention what i had found. that was, until what happened a few days later.

I woke up on saturday sick as a dog. truthfully, i dont think i had felt this sick since i was a kid. Ashley rushed me over to the doctor, and the conclusion was strep. DAMMNIT! Doc said i had to be careful with this cause i lived in the dorms, something as contageous as strep would spread like crazy. Ashley offered to have me stay on the futon in her room so she could take care of me, and i mean, how could i pass that up? Once we got back the strep hit me hard and i was basically bed-ridden for a few days. When it all cleared up, well, thats when things got interesting.

I awoke again on tuesday morning feeling much much better. I felt like i was covered in a pile of manure however, as i had not moved from Ash's futon the entire time i was not well. She was in class, so i decided to take a shower before she got back. as i got up, i peeled my boxers off and walked into her bathroom. Since i was there, i decided to give those bottles a little check-up, and what i saw freaked me out. all four bottles were empty. This triggered the first reaction it would for anyone in my situation, i stepped back and looked down..... what i saw was incredible! my cock was gigantic! it was probably as big soft as i was hard just a few days prior! and my balls, easily the size of plums! i reached over and grabbed her measuring tape off the shelf, and confirmed it. 9x6.5 soft. 'Holy shit' i thought. 'What am i gonna do with this?' i didnt let myself get hard, i wanted it to be a suprise for both me and my size-queen of a girlfriend when it finally did. all i could do was take my shower, but in the process i came up with an idea that would be fun.

After my shower i laid myself out on the futon where my snake-like cock was hanging out of the covers and down the side of the cushion. i would act like i was asleep, she was sure to see it once she walked into the room. What actually happened was a bit unexpected however. When she got back, she wasnt the first to walk in. 'SHIT' i thought. Instead her friend Kelly walked in first. my head was slightly covered so i couldnt exactly see what was going on, but i heard and unfamilliar GASP... and then silence, until Ash came in.

To be continued

10. mydouble_d's

mydouble_d's New Member

This is such a great story, You must keep it going.

11. toobig?

toobig? New Member

good story man...keep it coming.

12. junk792

junk792 New Member

Yeah, really good story! I know how you feel about no one noticing that you're big :smile:

13. butterbean18

butterbean18 New Member

that was a seriously good story more please, keep up the good work.:biggthumpup2:

14. OMGhi2U

OMGhi2U New Member

"Oh jesus........" muttered ashley. "Kelly, im so sorry, i didnt expect..."
    "Its ok ash. jus.., just give me a call in a bit and we will go get breakfast and ill bring what we need for the project" Kelly said with a still obviously shaky voice. and with that she walked out and closed the door.

Ash was muttering to herself once her friend left; "Jeeze, i didnt expect him to get that big, what is he going to say? what am i going to say to him about it? does he know yet?" a long pause ensued after her babbling. then i heard; " But it is damn sexy, oh myyyy, is that hot or what?!...." she got up and moved over to the bathroom where i heard some rustling, then walked back over to where i lay. all of a sudden, i felt her warm hands wrap around my cock, or try to at least, and lay what felt like her measuring tape on my dick. she was measuring my cock while i was 'asleep'!
    "Holy...! TEN inches!" she exclaimed.
    'Whaaa?' i thought to myself. 'Did it inflate more? its only been a half hour since i measured!'
    she carefully tucked my monster back under the covers. I heard her go back into the bathroom to put the tape away, then as she walked back out she said " Wake up Alex! C'mon! Kelly wants to meet us for breakfast soon so you need to get UP!"
    i faked like she startled me and sat up in bed. "Hey babe, Good morning to you too." i said sarcastically. i stood up and faked a short yawn as she walked over to me and kissed me entusiastically. "Morning hun. feeling better? you look much better" i knew she was half refering to me, and half to my oversized penis swinging freely out the bottom of my boxers. i could feel the cool air on the head of my cock, it was arousing to say the least.
    "I feel great, i woke up right as you left for class a few hours ago so i took a shower and that made me feel much better."
    she made a face at me as if she thought i should be well aware of my increase, but i still played it like i had no idea. she rubbed my shirtless chest, obviously trying to be sexy(like she had to try. haha), then looked up and kissed me passionately again.
    "Well, im glad you are feeling better, i sure missed you while you were sick..." she trailed off in that tone she uses when she wants to fuck, as she backed up un-buttoning her shirt. i was trying really hard to not get aroused, i didnt want to "find out" my new size on my own, i wanted to see how she would reveal it to me. Ash had slipped out of everything but her panties now, and she advanced back towards me. silently she reached down and flicked my boxers down my legs. i kicked them off without losing eye contact with her. my huge penis flinched with anticipation, she was rubbing my abs as we kissed again. finally she slid her hands down and wrapped them both around my cock. i leaned back in pleasure as she stroked it a bit, lifting it up and letting it slap back onto my thigh. 'now is my chance' i thought.
    "WHAT THE...." i said with my best suprised expression as i looked down at her holding my meat. "Holy SHIT! Ash, why didnt you say something!!?! god damn, im fucking HUGE!" i noticed it was definately bigger than when i measured it less than an hour ago.
    "I thought you knew Alex. you said you had just taken a shower this morning, did you not notice?"
    " I was half asleep, how would i?"
    "Oh, well then, how about we measure it and see what you grew to?" she said with a devilish grin. i didnt protest. it came out to be a bit over 10 long and 7 around soft, but i was still a bit aroused so i figured my totally soft state to be around 10x7. how was i going to hide this thing? she started to stroke it with both hands, as she couldnt fit just one around the shaft anymore, while licking the tip with her toung. It got hard quicker than i expected a cock with that much volume would take. it stood rock solid slightly angled up, with a tip the size of a peach.
    "your a foot long babe!" Ash exclaimed. " and 8.5 around! i think the tip is thicker though. yea, it is by about 1/4 inch. so at the tip your like 8.75!"
    'Damn, 12x8.5.' i thought to myself. 'Thats the cock every guy fantasizes about'...
    "Jesus, Am i too big ashley? its just so fuckng huge, i dont know what im going to do with it."
    "Oh, i think i can think of something we can do with it baby." she said with that mischievious smile...

to be continued.

15. mydouble_d's

mydouble_d's New Member

Very very hot. I love this story, please keep going.

16. Shadow69

Shadow69 Member

Great stuff.

Can't wait to read more.

17. OMGhi2U

OMGhi2U New Member

Ashley took the tape measure away from my stripper-pole of a cock and started to stroke it slowly again.
    "Lay down on my bed sweetie." she said. "Im going to show you exactly what a cock like yours is used for."
    As she said this, she raised my rod up and pressed it on her chest, the head resting between her huge round boobs. She stroked it with one hand while squeezing her tits on the tip with her other, i must say it felt good, interesting as i had never felt a sensation like that, so much of me being handled in such a way. it was awesome. I felt so much sensation though my shaft, it was incredible, feeling every different touch on the different length's of it all, Wow....
    "Baby, i want to try and get it in me, its gonna be a tight fit but my pussy is aching for you.." she wimpered.
    "As long as you don't hurt yourself babe." i replied.
    She kneeled up and tried to position it for entry, but she was having a hard time. "Guess your not used to such heavy equipment huh ash?"
    "Its a steep learning curve Alex, but im a quick learner." She said back, and as she did, she turned sideways and in popped the head of my dick.
    "Ooohhhhoooohh. Jesus, its streching me out so much. mmmmhhhhhhh"
    She straightened out and started to bob up and down a bit, slowly streching herself out deeper and deeper. I have never heard a person moan so deeply and loud in my life, i swear i thought she was in pain, but it turned out she was speechless and moaning due to the pleasure of my swollen member sliding deeper and deeper. She had about 5 inches in now and was going for more, it felt incredible as she swallowed more and more of me. I could feel her flesh streching around my cockhead. she was so tight around me, i had never felt anything like it before, i was in heaven.
    "Alex i cant take any more, your too fucking HUGE." Ash grunted.
    "oooohh god this is crazy, it feels incredible. you are about 3/4'ths of the way in babe"
    "Thats IT?!?!" she exclaimed. "It feels like its all in, theres just so much.. oh wowww...." she trailed off as i started to gyrate under her. as she trailed off she started to slide up and down slowly.

We continued to go slowly until she came harder than i have ever seen, shortly there after i did as well, shooting my buckets of semen all over the sheets. After lying there for a while to recover, Ash looked at me and said
    "Ok, time for a shower and breakfast! hahaha"
    So she called kelly and we got ready to go over to the commons and eat....

to be continued.

18. Maxx88

Maxx88 New Member

More! More!

19. Shadow69

Shadow69 Member

Keeps getting better, so keep it going.:cool:

20. OMGhi2U

OMGhi2U New Member

As ash was getting ready i ran over to my room to change. i just had some sports shorts on and carried the rest of my dirty clothes i used. as i opened the door and threw my clothes over in my dirty clothes pile, Brian, my roomate, greeted me;
    "Sup buddy, finally over the bird flu or whatever you got? i cant believe how long you were sick, im never sick. i guess thats just cause im such a BAMF. hahaha." he was sitting in bed watching tv with some random girl i hadnt seen before, i probably just missed walking in on them banging, thank god.
    "Oh by the way jessica, this is Alex my roomie". he said to the girl. she waved.
    Right then i hatched an idea to use this situation to my advantage and to put 'the B man" in his place. i knew my 10 inch softie was outlined nicely by the thin fabric of the shorts i was wearing, you could even make out the outline of the head behind the fabric, and it helped that i had taken off my too-short boxers before hand.
    "yea man i feel much better, i feel like im a whole new man." i said as i turned my front into their view.
    "Well thats good broseph, a guy like you needs something to feel good about" he said in a mocking tone, looking at his girl for some sort of giggle or approval.
    "You are an asshole when your trying to show off man, but i wouldnt expect anything less from you." i said as i leaned against the tv. as i did so, i felt my cock shift out and around my leg, which made a even more pronounced tube-shaped bulge. Jessica's eyes instantly shot to my crotch, as her mouth slowly dropped in awe. she started poking his arm and whispered something in his ear. he glanced over, pausing for a second, then said,
    "Dude, take that dildo out of your pants, you arent impressing anyone. noone has a cock that big soft, why would you even try and pass that off? im sorry man but thats pathetic." as he turned back to watch tv.
    "Huh?" i said. "Do you mean my bulge? im confused.."
    "Yea he means that huge tube thing running down your leg, he thinks its fake." jessica piped in.
    "Why would you think its fake B? is it different than yours? ive been told im kinda big, you always never hesitate to announce how big you are, so why do you think its fake? with how much you say yours is huge, you should be bigger, right?" i played stupid. i think i laid the idiocy on a bit hard but it got the point across.
    "OK alex, lets compare cocks then. ill go first as i have nothing to hide." he got up out of bed, and stood up, reaching over to get his ruler. he sleeps nude, its annoying. there hung his cock, which he measured to be a 6.5 inch softie. it wasnt a small penis by any means.
    "Now ill get it hard and show you what a real big dick looks like, not some rubber thing from the adult bookstore". he stroked it up, and measured it. "just about 9 inches long" he said.
    'not bad' i thought, but i still win. "Ok B, you have a big dick, but i knew that, you do walk around nude in front of me..." i stood up straight and dropped my shorts to the ground.
    GASP!?! "HOLY SHIT THATS A GIANT COCK!" Jessica blurted out. "Thats so fucking HOT!"
    "lemme see that ruler Brian. soft, lets see,...... 10 inches. so im bigger soft than you are hard. wierd, i didnt think i was that much bigger, if at all." i said sarcastically.
    "Brian, look at that fucking dick! his hand doesnt even fit around it soft! and his balls are huuuge!" said jessica with the most wide-eyed expression id ever seen.
    "Lets see what i come out to hard" i said. "Jess, would you like to help me get it up?"
    "Of COURSE!" she replied. Brian started to protest but realized he couldnt do anything. i picked up my shlong and dropped it in her hands with a 'thwap'. she was looking at it like it was the holy grail or something while she rolled it around in her hands, marveling at its weight. she stroked me hard with both hands as she too couldnt handle it with just one. " The head is just so big, its all so thicl.. ive never seen such a hot, huge penis." she mumbled...
    "Alright, lets see... ah, im One.... foot long that is. 12 inches. damn brian, is that big?"
    he was speechless, jaw dropped and in shock. i tugged my softening cock from jessica's grip and started getting dressed. i couldnt wear any boxers i had clean. they were too short so i just decided to free-ball as i slipped into my last pair of clean jeans and a t shirt, my cock still rocking a semi-hardon down my right pant-leg, making the fabric taught down my thigh. both of them just stared at me and my giant bulge as i turned and walked out the door, back to Ash's room.
    "Bye tripod!" jessica called out. i just waved over my shoulder and kept walking. Ashley sure got a kick out of that story as we made our way to the dining center....

To be cont.

Draft saved Draft deleted