Freudian misheard lyric

Skinny Guinea

Experimental Member
Media
Hey bros,

Here's a funny one. As I type this, I'm listening to a song by Marilyn Manson called "Lunch Box." The chorus is about a boy trying to act like he's tough and strong and manly. For years, I thought the chorus went, "I've got my lunch box and I'm hung real well." It wasn't until looking at the lyric sheet recently that I realized the lyrics are actually, "Got my lunch box and I'm armed real well."

It's kind of hard to tell what Marilyn Manson is singing. But it still reveals where my mind is when I had always thought he was singing, "Got my lunch box and I'm hung real well."

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/marilynmanson/lunchbox.html

Not a joke, per se. Just something quirky and funny.

Skinny Guinea

B_HappyHammer1977

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Skinny Guinea@Oct 26 2005, 09:30 AM
Hey bros,

Here's a funny one. As I type this, I'm listening to a song by Marilyn Manson called "Lunch Box." The chorus is about a boy trying to act like he's tough and strong and manly. For years, I thought the chorus went, "I've got my lunch box and I'm hung real well." It wasn't until looking at the lyric sheet recently that I realized the lyrics are actually, "Got my lunch box and I'm armed real well."

It's kind of hard to tell what Marilyn Manson is singing. But it still reveals where my mind is when I had always thought he was singing, "Got my lunch box and I'm hung real well."

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/marilynmanson/lunchbox.html

Not a joke, per se. Just something quirky and funny.

Skinny Guinea
[post=355401]Quoted post[/post]​

Not that funny dude...I think it's a reference to the Columbine School massacre.

Skinny Guinea

Experimental Member
Media

hippyscum

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK@Oct 26 2005, 08:41 PM
right off the bat, what could ever possibly interest you in Marilyn Manson to begin with there, Skinny Guinea?
[post=355544]Quoted post[/post]​

The guy does have some good music, most of the music off of "Mechanical Albums" being a good example, and some of his more-punky-less-Antichrist stuff is good as well. The guy's still a hypocritical wanker though.

Skinny Guinea

Experimental Member
Media
We are all wankers, i.e., guys who "wank." I don't know about him being a hypocrite, but I agree that Mechanical Animals was a great album. Unfortunately, my copy got stolen a while back. :(

I love the song, "Hey! And our mommies are lost now. Hey! Daddy's someone else. Hey! And we love the abuse because it makes us feel like we are needed." :headbang:

Originally posted by hippyscum+Oct 26 2005, 04:37 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hippyscum &#064; Oct 26 2005, 04:37 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK@Oct 26 2005, 08:41 PM
right off the bat, what could ever possibly interest you in Marilyn Manson to begin with there, Skinny Guinea?
[post=355544]Quoted post[/post]​

The guy does have some good music, most of the music off of "Mechanical Albums" being a good example, and some of his more-punky-less-Antichrist stuff is good as well. The guy&#39;s still a hypocritical wanker though.
[post=355609]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]