Friction burns, if that's what they are...

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by AnonymousToast, May 11, 2006.

1. AnonymousToast

AnonymousToast New Member

Kinda embarassed to have this be my first non-introductory post, but meh.

I'm used to using lotion when I masturbate, but one night I was particularly horny after chatting up my girlfriend over the phone and no lotion was in sight. Like a moron, I forewent any lube at all (spit, etc.) and went straight skin-to-skin. After which, I promptly fell asleep.

When I awoke, I had all kinds of scrapes and friction burns (I think) on my shaft and two small ones on my head. This was about two months ago. The problem is, there's not enough blood flow for them to heal quickly. And when there is, they break open and the process begins anew. And that latter happens quite often, due to A) 19-year-old male hormones, B) pics of my beautiful girlfriend and hearing her sexy (I think) voice almost every day, and C) two of my best friends are beautiful girls, and think nothing of dry-humping their boyfriends (fully clothed) while I'm in the room.

Damn you hormones and damn you beauty.

Blah blah, is there a way to get these damn things to heal faster?

2. PinkSteel

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    ahh War Wounds
    you've got to learn to be more gentle with yourself.

When you use lube you can and do get rougher because the lube takes away some of the sensitivity.

I've ended up with small scabs on the underside of the glans on rare occurances and find that using vaseline during the healing process helps in 2 ways:
    1) it speeds up the healing and helps prevent infection
    2) allows you to still masturbate when wants and needs take hold

3. Long Dong

Long Dong New Member

Use Zinc Oxide ointment

4. LongNights

LongNights Member

I don't encourage placing creams or ointment on open cuts/sores. Generally creams and ointments tend to delay the healing process.

LongNights

5. vickers

vickers New Member

I have a new girl friend who, after arousing her fully, including cunnilingus, we have prolonged continual intercourse (I am able to perform with her without coming for at least an hour - a new talent to me and must be something mental). I am average length but reasonable girth however, she says (and I can tell) fill her and believe I am the largest lover she has had to date. Although she is wet, after withdrawal I notice I have a couple of 'friction burns'. just below the helmet (circumcised) and a smaller one mid-way down on the shaft - both on the right hand side. She also says her pussy is tender afterwards. I did use KY Jelly last time - albeit after an initial thrusting but, the problem still re-occurred. I do heal up in a few days but it is troubling me. Any ideas?

6. Nitrofiend

Nitrofiend New Member

You don't know how to masturbate if you can't do it without lotion. But jacking lessons aside, I suggest applying petroleum jelly (like Vaseline) on the wounds to help them heal quicker. The first time I masturbated to orgasm (Age 12), I did it at least 70 times that night using my index finger and thumb -- big mistake. I had chaffing and and blister burns the next day, lol. Plus, one time I tried to use shampoo as lubricant -- BIGGER MISTAKE. Let's just say the snake shed its skin, and I didn't masturbate for a couple weeks waiting for it to heal:rolleyes:.

7. NiceDude

NiceDude Active Member

Albums:
    Try silicone based lube, it's less sticky and far more comfortable. Do you use condoms? Also try to lube during the hour once's she gets dryer...

Draft saved Draft deleted