friction rubbage from sex?

D_Leotols Toy

Experimental Member
Media
It seems after unprotected sex (with the same partner) right around the sulcus area (below ride of head and right above foreskin, I'm circumcised) seems to get red or raw. Doesn't matter if it's super well lubed or not, seems to always happen to a certain degree.

I had sex again after a month break and she was super wet and really tight so I had to go really slow for a couple minutes before I could enter all the way. When I finally did she came a couple minutes later, all around lasting probably 5 minutes of sex. I noticed the marks again and it got me curious, does this happen to anyone else? or is it just me?

A while back when I was having a lot of sex, I mistook it for herpes (not even close to looking similar, I'm a hypochondriac) and I made the embarrassing, but smart choice to get tested after panicking and the nurse laughed and said it was friction and to stop using it so much.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like the word rubbage:tongue: it conveys heat,chafing sounds cold like ice both are painful.

I had this when I first became sexualy active.The solution for me was to stretch the shaft skin(partial restoration of forskin).I was cut tight,but now with the mobile skin on my shaft I don't get that red raw feeling to any degree.:smile:

D_Leotols Toy

Experimental Member
Media
Very true. I figured it happened because on entry, it's so tight that it pulls my skin back to the point of slightly tearing. But I was loosely cut, meaning that when I'm flaccid my used-to-be foreskin touches the ridge of my glans. And I can move it slightly when I'm hard. It's going away now, so I'm assuming it's something I'll have to just deal with. Doesn't cause any pain, just unsightly redness

95LSv

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm uncut and have also had this after having unprotected sex (also same partner) multiple times a day or just for long periods of time... It would get so sore and red I would hurt just to touch it

D_Leotols Toy

Experimental Member
Media
Ya it happened a lot whenever I'd be having a lot of sex. For a while it never happened with this girl I was having sex with cause she'd always get so wet. And it was the same girl this time and she was just as wet, if not more. But I think it may have been due to the fact she hadn't had sex with in like a month so she was super tight.