Friction vs. Depth?

Over-reaching

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's how I'd interpret it. As to why, you'd have to ask a woman, but certainly women have said it to me. An ex-girlfriend of mine told me that she liked the feeling of being "filled up" by my cock.

Too much depth can be painful for some women too, especially if you're banging hard.

tasteslikejellyjam

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like girth over length...
I'm not much into the cervix knocking... its just uncomfortable...
most men don't understand they need to control the depth...
I know... I know...
you just get so darn excited you lose control...
but please just try to keep at least that in the back of your mind...

D_Odipherous Pitts

Account Disabled
Media
I too think many women prefer a thick cock over a long cock. A long cock can become very uncomfortable when it hits the cervix while a thick cock fills them up and provides stimulation from all walls of the vagina cavity instead of just at the (at times) painful end.

denton85

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Port Jefferson Station (New York, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For some girls thet like girth so they can feel the friction in them. Questiong that would be like questioning why a guy would like a vagina to be tight around their penis and not loose. Its more sensation. Some girls REALY like depth though. Some not so much. I was with a girl for a while that although most of the time she liked the pain of my penis rubbing and pushing on her cervix. Some days she wanted me to control my depth. It's difficult but u do what u have to do. However if it was up to me I would always ram it in deep.

drac

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Really? Do you think thats what it means? If so why?

what she is telling you is, although you arent as long as her ex lovers and somewhat close to others in girth, she prefers that, GIRTH over LENGTH, i figured i would put it differently for you since you didnt understand the other PO's

D

deleted356736

Women tend to measure size in girth not length, which is why I tend to disregard the posts 'I have a 9" long penis', because if you're hetereosexual it should be 'I have a 6.5" girth penis'.

Having said that, longer than average has some bonuses in that you can manage shallow positions and you don't fall out so easily and you can thrust with longer strokes which many women like as well. But being a man who's both longer and thicker than average, it's always been my girth that women have commented on, and they way they looking forward to being stretched, or how much they enjoyed being stretched.

spippyspy

Just Browsing
Media
I've been told by a couple of seemingly experienced girls that they love the first feelings of being stretched apart. Apart as in, horizontally. Girth has a bigger effect on sensitivity than length does, length just gives a higher surface area of what's being touched, IE, being pleasured where you are pleasured more rather than being pleasured in more areas.

Watch_Me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what she is telling you is, although you arent as long as her ex lovers and somewhat close to others in girth, she prefers that, GIRTH over LENGTH, i figured i would put it differently for you since you didnt understand the other PO's

How do you see it as she is saying that? Im a decent 7.5 x 5.5 just FYI

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Technically, a longer cock does mean more friction (as it reaches well into the vagina), just with lesser force than a thicker one.

Alexander the 8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi all, with experience, I would say that the friction from my girth is what most my partners have enjoyed most. Other than the comments given by them, the excitement levels were high no matter what length I inserted. At 11inches long, there were equal numbers liked it thumping their cervix to those that dictated how deep I should go. Almost all have commented on the thickness and 8inch girth causing the friction, as being the thing they liked most. I must also say that some didn't like my size and only wanted to play with it and certainly liked just the novelty of having seen/pulled a large penis. My current partner, (Big O), has been the one to most consistantly comment on the pleasure she gets from the friction from the girth. She more often than not likes to take the full length which she dictates, and does regularly comment about being "totally filled up". She has had other partners of varied sizes and has said that of thrills she's had it's, "touching the sides" that excite her most. Like so many things in this world, "many choices, for many uses".

Channelwood

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Last night i was fucking my girl and she said she preferred friction over depth....can anyone make sense of this?
Let's see. I think it means she prefers friction over depth.

What's so hard to understand about someone having a preference?

If you have any questions about it, why are you asking a bunch of strangers about it rather than ASKING HER?

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just another take on the subject - I like length over girth, so take my comments for what they are worth.

If a long gentleman enters me and then proceeds to just thrust with a small stokes it's not that good, I prefer long deep thrusts where I can all of him almost exit and then all of him come in - to me that could signify friction, however it would be a very poor way of saying it.

You should just simply ask her what she meant by that comment.