Friction

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by douchenbaggin, Dec 27, 2008.

1. douchenbaggin

douchenbaggin New Member

Well, I had mentioned this before about redness after sex and I have already gotten tested and they said it was fine, just a little dry skin.

It's usually right below my head and under the foreskin. Can only be seen when you pull back the foreskin.

It only occurs after sex, not just randomly. When having sex with the girl I've been seeing, shes extremely tight and its quite a challenge to get in. I can always feel the foreskin being pulled back at first penetration (I'm cut) and it almost feels like its being irritated for a split second. The redness always occurs in this area that I felt the slight irritation.

She gets super wet when were fooling around so I know it can't be too dry.
    It only happens sometimes, as well.

It goes away within like 2 days.

Does this kind of friction occur with anybody else?

2. SCGuy45

SCGuy45 New Member

yes, the exact same thing happens to me. I have lots of redness and the skin peels sometimes. I have had to use a condom the last few times I've had sex with my gf.

3. douchenbaggin

douchenbaggin New Member

Are you circumcised?

Yea, it only happens after unprotected as well (with the same girl, who's clean).
    We're going to invest in some lube to make it super super slippery and wet, shouldn't have any troubles fitting then.

4. DoctorZZZ

DoctorZZZ Member

hmm, I've never had pain from friction. Just soreness from I'm guessing size issues. You gotta have lube on hand. I'd recommend the jelly kind. My gf likes it the best, over the slippery sexy liquid ones. I think the kind we use is a more medical one, but its for the same purpose.

5. douchenbaggin

douchenbaggin New Member

Not pain, more soreness. Tried some KY last night and everything is A ok

6. Ohioguy

Ohioguy Member

I had this problem years ago with my first girlfriend. We were like rabbits doing it all the time. When I would get an erection I would bleed through the pores in the head of my dick. I went to the doctor and he said, "It was do to too much local irritation." He prescribed mycolg cream. It stained all of my underwear.

Draft saved Draft deleted