Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Haha, my ex psychiatrist will be over the moon about this. She always wanted to hold my hands, talk about crystals and make me describe my wishes for the ‘new moon beginnings.’

She was a little bit of a hippy.

A fun one, don’t get me wrong! Perhaps she could have found a slightly different profession that was more.... in alignment with her passions.

What do you think?
Should we consult a psychic about this?

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Haha, my ex psychiatrist will be over the moon about this. She always wanted to hold my hands, talk about crystals and make me describe my wishes for the ‘new moon beginnings.’

She was a little bit of a hippy.

A fun one, don’t get me wrong! Perhaps she could have found a slightly different profession that was more.... in alignment with her passions.

What do you think?
Should we consult a psychic about this?

One of my best friends is a White Witch.....

Her and her husband recently built a home where she buried crystals below the concrete slab before it was poured....later she activated them.

I could have pointed out the negative effects of electrical conductivity that reinforcement in slabs can produce...along with other things...

I will never ever, ever criticize another's belief though. I question them yes...but I will never lay shit on them....Why....Because I believe we all develop our own belief in the world.

I reckon you are forming your beliefs....I recommend you don't stop.

There's not enough space for me to place in words what goes on in my mind................same with all of us...well some anyway :) :)

ArtAppreciation

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Oh yeah! No criticism was intended :) I didn’t break up with her because of this. I just moved countries :joy:

I dunno, I think I believe in aliens and other stuff and it’s not like I’d want anyone to judge me :joy: I was having some fun and then I followed you to the guys with legs thread because you post interesting and random things :)
I recommend you don't stop.

I like your recommendation :heart_eyes:

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It's like the next day you wake up....are you relegated to do the same thing as the day before?...Or can you learn at least a little bit something new...no matter how small, to cause you to have thought.... to help you form a different view the next day from the day before.

Myself....I hope to learn from others....try not to be negative....although I sometimes find myself in the quagmire of political forums :)

I used to dread full moons every month when I worked in retail a long time ago. Bizarre behavior from customers is pretty much the order of the day at a Home Depot, but when a full moon was in effect, you'd swear the local maniac farm had dropped a bunch of them off for a field trip, sans handlers.

The weirdest one?

The guy who came in and asked to see my manager to advise him the way the store was arranged was bad feng shui.

I think he forgot to take his Haldol that day.

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Oh yeah! No criticism was intended :) I didn’t break up with her because of this. I just moved countries :joy:

I dunno, I think I believe in aliens and other stuff and it’s not like I’d want anyone to judge me :joy: I was having some fun and then I followed you to the guys with legs thread because you post interesting and random things :)

I like your recommendation :heart_eyes:

If I were you I would not follow me anywhere.