Friend´s Issue

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Flowerdoll, Apr 17, 2009.

1. Flowerdoll

Flowerdoll New Member

One of these days a friend of mine, who´s fairly new in the Swing club i´m also in, came to me asking for some advice.

He and his wife are in the mood with a nice couple. They´ve dated several times, hanging out together, but nothing happen yet.
    Off course this is about to change, so thats why he sought advice.
    They´ve already been involved in swinging one time before, they have already set up limits (like no anal), but the big issue is the oral thing.

The man is very well endowed, girthy and has very hard erections (believe me, i´ve been with him once) and my friend is unsure about what will be the visual impact of seeing the man filling up his young wife´s mouth, and also the sound of it.

They already spoke, the 4, about this issue and the man assured him he would just sit back and enjoy oral, not making her choke, gasp for air or have any active stance. Off course, we all know, one thing is to speak, another is the live action where you most of the times loose control (even we woman tend to get crazy about a big cock in our mouth).

This is pretty clear. Till this day, every man who i´ve been with, become very excited when their cock fills my mouth. From there to more active stances is a small step, specially because they tend to like irrumatio, having you difficult to breath, shuting down your throat, make you gasp for air, etc. So i bet this is likely to happen with the man and my friend´s wife.

When he told me this, i just adviced him: don´t do oral. What happens is that he is crazy about the idea of having the other man´s wife down on him. So if we wants to fill up the man´s wife, it seems fair the opposite to happen.

So, if he doesn´t want to give up on the oral thing, i adviced him to relax, focus on the woman he´ll have on him, and taking naturally the fact of his woman perform oral sex on a well endowed man. Yes, that´s because there is no other way of doing it. There will be always a cock in his wife´s mouth.

What do you thing of this? Lets help him out!

2. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

split up(swap partners) and go in separate rooms. whatever happens..happens.

3. joeweekend

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    if you want to really understand it, you've gotta indulge that 1% gay of yours, and go down on him. Deepthroating ain't easy, dude. But it's totally worth it.

4. D_Frederick Fuzzynuts

just go for it, what's the problem if she has to gag a little

5. erectus

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    theres nothing wrong with asking someone not to put hands on head etc whilst in the act... i've been asked that before. I've asked partners to do or not to do certain things depending on my mood etc... its all about give and take.

6. Mike7

Mike7 New Member

Albums:
    She can control how deep he goes into her mouth by using her hand on the bottom end of his shaft to act as a stopper. It also brings her hand into it so its a nice visual thing with her hand wrapped around his thick one.

Draft saved Draft deleted