Friend A Day?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by goodwood, Jan 15, 2009.

1. goodwood

Gold Member

Albums:
    With evryone here having so many friends, how often do we take the time to drop a friend a 'hey. what's going on?' and if we do that or someone does that to/for us, will we take the time to at least give a quick reply?
    i see people on my friends list all the time and wonder how they are but also think that they don't want to be bothered so i don't take the time so say hello.
    what do you think about this? people are busy and don't want to be bothered with saying hi? you don't want to say hi b/c you think any person won't want to hear a good word? if you had people saying hi and you are too busy to reply, then what?
    has anyone thought of going through their friend's list and just sending a quick hello to a friend a day? would you want to be on the receiving end of such a pm?
    just wondering what your modus operundi is with people on your friends list.

2. BirdinMo

BirdinMo Member

Albums:
    I would love to get a message from someone on my friends list, I don't have any friends on here but that's not the point! Everyone like's getting a "Hey, How are you doing?"

3. goodwood

Gold Member

Albums:
    hey bird - how are you doing?

4. D_Chocho_Lippz

D_Chocho_Lippz Account Disabled

That is why I keep my friends list small. I try to drop them a line occasionally, and I could not do this if I had a large list. Most of them write back or many times they will write me. I like a small and close family/friend list.

5. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    If they don't talk to me regular...dropped they get...as of New Years

6. D_Petherick_Poundlouder

I think I'll go with the above in a month.

7. exwhyzee

Gold Member

I let things work out case by case. If we have a reason or circumstance to exchange a message, we do. Otherwise, I don't overthink whether they do - or do not - want to be bothered. Most of my friends, I hope, know that I'm a very laid back guy, and I'm not big on forcing conversation.

Draft saved Draft deleted