Friend A Day?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by goodwood, Jan 15, 2009.

1. goodwood

Gold Member

Albums:
    With evryone here having so many friends, how often do we take the time to drop a friend a 'hey. what's going on?' and if we do that or someone does that to/for us, will we take the time to at least give a quick reply?
    i see people on my friends list all the time and wonder how they are but also think that they don't want to be bothered so i don't take the time so say hello.
    what do you think about this? people are busy and don't want to be bothered with saying hi? you don't want to say hi b/c you think any person won't want to hear a good word? if you had people saying hi and you are too busy to reply, then what?
    has anyone thought of going through their friend's list and just sending a quick hello to a friend a day? would you want to be on the receiving end of such a pm?
    just wondering what your modus operundi is with people on your friends list.

2. BirdinMo

BirdinMo Member

Albums:
    I would love to get a message from someone on my friends list, I don't have any friends on here but that's not the point! Everyone like's getting a "Hey, How are you doing?"

3. goodwood

Gold Member

Albums:
    hey bird - how are you doing?

4. D_Chocho_Lippz

D_Chocho_Lippz Account Disabled

That is why I keep my friends list small. I try to drop them a line occasionally, and I could not do this if I had a large list. Most of them write back or many times they will write me. I like a small and close family/friend list.

5. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    If they don't talk to me regular...dropped they get...as of New Years

6. D_Petherick_Poundlouder

I think I'll go with the above in a month.

7. exwhyzee

Gold Member

I let things work out case by case. If we have a reason or circumstance to exchange a message, we do. Otherwise, I don't overthink whether they do - or do not - want to be bothered. Most of my friends, I hope, know that I'm a very laid back guy, and I'm not big on forcing conversation.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice