Friend felt me cum deep in him

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I may be butting in where a woman is not allowed, but for what’s its worth. When a man cums in my vagina, I sometimes feel a little warmth and usually wetness as it gets close to the opening, but I don’t feel him squirting. However when he cums in my ass, if he is a shooter and not a dribbler I too have felt it shooting in and it’s a turn-on.

Ciao

Nothing like feeling the skins sliding one to another... feeling eachother temperature.

eddie63

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I will admit.. that last thrust felt AMAZING Raw. and feeling my cum in him.. was.. like nothing else..

man. fucking dispering condoms.. all i have left is that damn tight ring around my base! XD

your lucky man.. you need to show more picks!

Please tell us more! Make me cum big boy! :smile:

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I remember the first time I had anal sex (received), I felt every shot as it filled my ass. Not just the throb, I felt his hot cum shoot inside me (5 shots total). It was the most incredible feeling. I think the real reason I felt it because he pulled almost all of the way out and maybe an inch was still inside me. It also helped that he came like Peter North (I sat on the toilet and it took forever to have it all drain out). Since then, whenever I barebacked, I felt it if the guy really blasted off in me.

As for shooting into someone (girl or guy), a few have said they felt it. One girl whom I really filled up said it was like "a hot water hose went off" inside her. Again, I made sure I just had the head inside her when I came. A guy I came in one time said he felt warm inside when I came, but he didn't elaborate.

PowayWolfman

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I may be butting in where a woman is not allowed, but for what’s its worth. When a man cums in my vagina, I sometimes feel a little warmth and usually wetness as it gets close to the opening, but I don’t feel him squirting. However when he cums in my ass, if he is a shooter and not a dribbler I too have felt it shooting in and it’s a turn-on.

Ciao

Actually getting a opinion from a woman RAWKS for me... Ive always had women say they felt me throb in them.. but my friend really acted like i had done something exotic to him.. XD

thanks for your post!!! :)

A

AM_092

Well, I've barebacked twice, but only one time did a guy cum inside me... Can you really feel the spurts?? I don't remember feeling anything... Maybe he didn't cum that much.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Ciao

I asked one of my most recent partners what it felt like when I came inside her. She too said pretty much the same thing; a rush of warm fluid and wetness but not really the squirting (to her credit, I'm not a shooter but a dribbler instead). Also, I was usually buried deep inside her when I would cum so I guess even if I were a shooter she might not feel it.

Simba

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My bf and I have been together monogamously for 3 years and he just won't cum inside of me. He prefers to pull out, lay on his back and jerk off the remainder. I beg him to cum inside of me. How do you convince your partner to let it flow? I feel I'm missing something - and he is too!

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
I sat on the toilet and it took forever to have it all drain out.
Sorry to bust the fantasy but this is where the dream and fantasy hit you in the face or in this case, the ass. Between 5 AM and noon I typically have 3 BM's and I hate extra trips to the toilet. Just the thought of jizz mingling up there with shit and having it dribble out in, and funkify my shorts, all for just a few seconds (no one spurts more than a few seconds) of pleasure is a total turnoff. If no raincoat, I prefer to top in this case.

UncaMike

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Wow, doesn't surprise me that they enjoyed that feeling. My ass is virgin, but I've fantasized about that very feeling. Hot! Especially if you could work it out so it happened at both ends (deep ass and deep throat) at the same time. Probably drown, but might be worth it! LOL

Mistik84

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My bf and I have been together monogamously for 3 years and he just won't cum inside of me. He prefers to pull out, lay on his back and jerk off the remainder. I beg him to cum inside of me. How do you convince your partner to let it flow? I feel I'm missing something - and he is too!

Make him lay on his back and sit on top. If he trys to sit up, sit down harder. Untill hes all crisped up. He'll blow (mabey in mabey out) but its a first try. Just don't say your going to do it & if you make the movement of up and down, he'll thank you later.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
I can't deny that one of the most intensely satisfying sexual experiences for me is unloading deep inside a guy and then having him tell you how he can feel it, and the afters is hot too, especially if he keeps it in for a while.

I would never do this with a hook up or someone whose status I'm not certain of, but I did have a BF who used to love to go round all day after we'd fucked in the morning with my cum inside him. He'd describe in amazing detail how it felt to have my cum spurt inside him and then how it felt to have that inside him all day. He was such an amazing bottom actually, shame he had to go live in New Zealand for work...

Last edited:

BareBottom1980

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't deny that one of the most intensely satisfying sexual experiences for me is unloading deep inside a guy and then having tell you how he can feel it, and the afters is hot too, especially if he keeps it in for a while.

I would never do this with a hook up or someone whose status I'm not certain of, but I did have a BF who used to love to go round all day after we'd fucked in the morning with my cum inside him. He's describe in amazing detail how it felt to have my cum spurt inside him and then how it felt to have that inside him all day. He was such an amazing bottom actually, shame he had to go live in New Zealand for work...

I'm pretty much the same way as your ex. The feeling of a guy shooting in me is the best feeling in the universe and I keep the cum in me for as long as possible.