Friend had an overt erection kind of awkward

fak_et

Experimental Member
Media
I was visiting a friend and he was laying down when we were talking. He obviously had an erection and it was kind of awkward because i glanced at it a couple times out of instinct and he definately saw what was going on.

Im a bit surprised as the guy seems very homophobic.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
It seems like the most adamantly homophobic guys are themselves homosexuals in denial about the whole thing. Seems like they even know they're homosexual but for whatever reason fight against it while privately acting on it.

Larry Craig comes to mind.

Not saying your friend is homosexual (or not). Just an observation.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He could have been just horned up. Were you guys drinking and talking about sex?

CURVEDANDTHICKK

Expert Member
Media
I think it depends how close you are to a friend. My roommate in college was my best friend from elementry school and we saw each other almost every day with morning wood. Not naked or anything like that but with obvious erections. Neither of us thought anything of it. Same thing with my brothers and my sons. Its just a normal thing for a guy.

fak_et

Experimental Member
Media
The awkward part was that i looked at it a couple times just out of instinct and he definately saw me check it out, dont want him getting the wrong idea.

freeballing

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
He was laying there with and obvious erection and you're worried about him getting the wrong idea?? He knew he had a hard-on and it doesn't sound like he tried to conceal it. Maybe he's just an exhibitionist and got off on the idea that you were checking it out... I don't think either of you have anything to stress over.

dhsdad

Experimental Member
Media
I think it depends how close you are to a friend. My roommate in college was my best friend from elementry school and we saw each other almost every day with morning wood. Not naked or anything like that but with obvious erections. Neither of us thought anything of it. Same thing with my brothers and my sons. Its just a normal thing for a guy.

My brothers yes..but I can't remember ever seeing my dad erect. I've seen him naked lots of times. Never erect though.