Friend had an overt erection kind of awkward

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by fak_et, Oct 6, 2007.

1. fak_et

fak_et New Member

I was visiting a friend and he was laying down when we were talking. He obviously had an erection and it was kind of awkward because i glanced at it a couple times out of instinct and he definately saw what was going on.

Im a bit surprised as the guy seems very homophobic.

2. Guy-jin

Gold Member

Albums:
    It seems like the most adamantly homophobic guys are themselves homosexuals in denial about the whole thing. Seems like they even know they're homosexual but for whatever reason fight against it while privately acting on it.

Larry Craig comes to mind.

Not saying your friend is homosexual (or not). Just an observation.

3. Dave NoCal

Gold Member

Albums:
    Young guys get erections for no particular reason, at all. I wouldn't think much of it unless more emerges (so to speak).

4. fratpack

Gold Member

Albums:
    He could have been just horned up. Were you guys drinking and talking about sex?

5. kurios

kurios Member

Why was it awkward?
    Boners come and go and they are often not caused by or related to theother oerson there.

6. CURVEDANDTHICKK

I think it depends how close you are to a friend. My roommate in college was my best friend from elementry school and we saw each other almost every day with morning wood. Not naked or anything like that but with obvious erections. Neither of us thought anything of it. Same thing with my brothers and my sons. Its just a normal thing for a guy.

7. fak_et

fak_et New Member

The awkward part was that i looked at it a couple times just out of instinct and he definately saw me check it out, dont want him getting the wrong idea.

8. freeballing

freeballing Active Member

Albums:
    He was laying there with and obvious erection and you're worried about him getting the wrong idea?? He knew he had a hard-on and it doesn't sound like he tried to conceal it. Maybe he's just an exhibitionist and got off on the idea that you were checking it out... I don't think either of you have anything to stress over.

9. dhsdad

dhsdad New Member

Albums:
    My brothers yes..but I can't remember ever seeing my dad erect. I've seen him naked lots of times. Never erect though.

Draft saved Draft deleted