Friend in the Locker Room

Nickywoodhill

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
"Wow! I had no idea about you." That is what one of my good friends said the other day when we were changing in the locker room. He's married, but was taking a good and obvious hard look at my big dick. His eyes even kind of 'twinkled' I just said, yeah whatever, that's what I got, and then hit the shower. I noticed he was looking again when we got back and were dressing to leave. I guess I shouldn't think anything of this should I? I'm married too and wouldn't mind, if you know what I mean.
What's your opinion?

dolf250

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
9 posts in a year and a half- you are not really one of our prolific posters, are you? In response to your question; you will have to spell it out for me. I would not make too much of his comment, and would probably just let it go but it depends on what you mean by

Nickywoodhill said:
. I guess I shouldn't think anything of this should I? I'm married too and wouldn't mind, if you know what I mean.
What's your opinion?

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I think this absolutely depends on how big you are. A substantial number of photos added to your gallery would help us to decide the best advice to give you in this situation. Close-ups are particularly useful.

Nomad

Experimental Member
Media
He was probably looking so much because he hasn't seen a tool that big in a while and it's always amazing to see one that is so much bigger than one's own at such close range.

The same thing is true for a lot of nonsexual things, too. Men are wired to be impressed with big things. :smile:

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm not sure I know what you mean by "...and wouldn't mind", Nicky. If you mean that you would be receptive to 'fooling around' if he is, then my advise would be to tread lightly. Give it time and keep you wife informed of each additional step, if any, that takes place. I've been there and know the dangers of what could likely happen. I gave into compliments and getting a little 'extra' fun on the side and divorce was the results. Keep us informed, man.