friend into size

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by tommyvladek, Nov 27, 2011.

1. tommyvladek

tommyvladek New Member

Albums:
    My bud has been kind of obsessed with my dick size since he saw it... mentions it all the time including in public. It gets kind of awkward. Talking to girls and he says "by the way he's got a huge one." Makes me think I cant live up to it. Anyone else dealt with this sort of problem?

2. B_rzl

B_rzl New Member

well, he is right you are big... :) talk to him, tell him not to do it in front of everyone if it bothers you. tho it is good advertisement for you, i have a huge friend, everybody mentions his wang all the time. if he werent as shy he could take advantage of it... but im sure youre up to it, and if your friend helps you get laid in the end, you owe him a beer :)

3. Lionel_Inchy

Lionel_Inchy Member

I get this alot, being mentioned by my mates towards women about me being hung .. annoying sometimes tbh.

Dont mind if its a girl though.

4. Bw51102

Bw51102 Member

How did he see it. Maybe you should just let him have five minutes where he can do whatever he wants to it to get him over it?

5. Silvertip

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Sounds like you need to be more selective in who you count as "friends."

6. EllieP

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    What is it about guys that do that? When I met my husband's best friend that's one of the first things he said, "Got a big one, ain't he?" He's a Brit so I didn't really understand what he said at first. It took about five minutes before I was truly shocked.

Of course, I asked my then-bf is they had had a relationship. They didn't but they had been mates for so long they knew each other quite well. Still it was unnerving. Not cool.

And that's what I told Cap "Some friend, huh?"

Draft saved Draft deleted