friend into size

tommyvladek

Just Browsing
Media
My bud has been kind of obsessed with my dick size since he saw it... mentions it all the time including in public. It gets kind of awkward. Talking to girls and he says "by the way he's got a huge one." Makes me think I cant live up to it. Anyone else dealt with this sort of problem?

B_rzl

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
well, he is right you are big... :) talk to him, tell him not to do it in front of everyone if it bothers you. tho it is good advertisement for you, i have a huge friend, everybody mentions his wang all the time. if he werent as shy he could take advantage of it... but im sure youre up to it, and if your friend helps you get laid in the end, you owe him a beer :)

I get this alot, being mentioned by my mates towards women about me being hung .. annoying sometimes tbh.

Dont mind if its a girl though.

How did he see it. Maybe you should just let him have five minutes where he can do whatever he wants to it to get him over it?

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What is it about guys that do that? When I met my husband's best friend that's one of the first things he said, "Got a big one, ain't he?" He's a Brit so I didn't really understand what he said at first. It took about five minutes before I was truly shocked.

Of course, I asked my then-bf is they had had a relationship. They didn't but they had been mates for so long they knew each other quite well. Still it was unnerving. Not cool.

And that's what I told Cap "Some friend, huh?"