friend is bi

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by lovetits, Jul 11, 2007.

1. lovetits

lovetits New Member

hey i just found out that a good friend of mine is bisexual it is a he and my gf is friends with him and they talk alot well she has told me (because he walks around nakid all the time) that he is hung abd i am bi curious but my gf dosent know it the other night she spit my load into my mouth and i actualy liked it and ever scince she tole me that he is bi i have had dreams of him and i. any one ever gone through this what do i dooo i want to see his cock and have some fun :confused:

2. rstrnt

rstrnt New Member

Albums:
    Nothing wrong with some fun. I think you should ask your gf what she thinks about bi people, and if you get the right answer, tell her you think it is kind of interesting as well. Feel her out, and ask her what she would think about including your friend.

3. Dave NoCal

Gold Member

Albums:
    A smaller step could be to involve him in an activity that may involve changing clothes such as going to the gym, swimming, whitewater rafting, basketball, hot tub party.....

4. D_Andy_Whorewall

D_Andy_Whorewall Account Disabled

Curiosity killed the cat !!!

What 2 people do in bed, you and your GF, may not be a lead into a Bi relationship outside of the relationship.

I could go into great detail, but my wife knows I like cock and cum, but that's our own bedroom scene. I've mentioned it in passing, outside of the bedroom, that maybe we should incorporate another penis in our sex lives, and she finds it revolting.

I too have a male friend that I could hook up with for some fun, and it's very tempting. But if it's not welcomed in my longed term relationship, I'm afraid to pursue it.

5. Pene_Negro_Grande

Gold Member

In my experience, I think alot of straight men are bi-curious....I have always been into women but have kind of fool around w/guys before....And it has always been w/a "straight" friend so I just think it was curiousity but some guys freak out thinking it makes them gay, which I disagree with....I always say if you get a hard on for chicks - you are not gay....There is nothing wrong w/being bi-sexual as long as you are not hurting anyone else involved w/you....But I agree w/the previous person - feel your girlfriend out....Funny I hook up w/more women I think because I am somewhat bi....

Draft saved Draft deleted