Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
840477848-img06.jpg

There are 3 billion other women in the world.

:)

longozzy

Superior Member
Media
Alice Springs (Northern Territory, Australia)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
We have messaged heaps...she says she cries a lot, doesn't leave the house much. I'm just concerned that it may develop into depression and maybe other thoughts, ie, suicide. Reasoning: when she found out the first time about his sexting, she went straight to a psychiatrist... I'm not a predator, just concerned... I hope this slows down the incredibly insulting messages I've been getting

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I hope this slows down the incredibly insulting messages I've been getting

i didn't mean to be insulting with the image i posted, i was just trying to be realistic in what i hoped was a funny way :-(
from everything you've written it seems like she sees you as a friend, and its pretty clear she doesn't want anything more than that from you right now.

life is very short, and there are a lot more people out there. help her if she asks, be a friend to her if she needs one, but i think you should look for a relationship elsewhere.

Reactions: longozzy

longozzy

Superior Member
Media
Alice Springs (Northern Territory, Australia)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i didn't mean to be insulting with the image i posted, i was just trying to be realistic in what i hoped was a funny way :-(
from everything you've written it seems like she sees you as a friend, and its pretty clear she doesn't want anything more than that from you right now.

life is very short, and there are a lot more people out there. help her if she asks, be a friend to her if she needs one, but i think you should look for a relationship elsewhere.

Thanks...and I wasn't referring to your reply as insulting by the way, I've been getting private messages about this.

Reactions: nailz