Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
OK this needs some explaining so hold on in there.

I've been friends with a 25 year old (i'm 35) for 4 years now via work, she's cute, attractive and very sexual. We've always been very good friends and have been out many times, a while back she started to open up about her sex life for some bizarre reason and it's all come to a head this past week and I'm a little taken aback by where this had led me.

So through various conversations in the past she knows that i've been paid to webcam for girls, guys , couples and i've been paid to have sex with another mans wife. In fact she got me to set up her webcam so she could try this. All went well and she's just got a boob job with the far more amount of money made than i ever have... Anyway last week was her first week back after the op so we went out drinking for her "new boobs" and we shared a taxi back to hers. Nothing new here i always make sure she gets home, in for a coffee and she went to get changed as per usual... She came in topless to show me her new boobs and things got rather strange...

Got to say they look AMAZING! After some honest conversation about them she got me to touch them and while doing do i started to get hard and her nipples went solid so feeling awkward i stopped and she got her top on, coffee passed in silence i and i got the last boat home.

Got in logged onto Skype and i saw she was online, and didn't say anything as we aren't great Skype chatters outside work and thought nothing of it. A while later she popped up and asked me about her boobjob and i told her what i thought of them and just as things were petering out she dropped this bomb "`i've fantastised about you raping me" WTF ????

I went into self preservation mode and asked what i'd done as i would never do anything like this, it's just not in my nature etc etc and she just said to calm down. She's had it a few times, she knows it's not something i would ever do but after the show and feel earlier when i left she felt horny and wished i'd taken her.

Then PING logged off....

So i sat there for a good hour shitting myself wondering if this was me or her but i found myself turned on by the idea of not raping her but having rough dominant sex with her and for the 1st time in all the time i've known her i wanked off thinking about taking her from behind over her desk while holding her down and has a fantastic orgasm, in fact i carried on and repeated for the first time in a very long time.

Now i feel like shit and come Tuesday ( Monday is a holiday in the UK ) , what the hell happens when i see her..

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It is important for you to understand that even though your friend has fantasized about you taking her by force, that does not mean she thinks you are the type of man who wants to truly take women against their will. Rape fantasy and true rape are two completely different things, and should not be confused.

Also, being a depraved rapist and being a man with dominant impulses are two completely different things. So what if you fantasized about bending her over the desk?

What it all boils down to, quite simply, is that the two of you are fantasizing about each other and it is very hot for both of you. This shouldn't be disturbing or embarrassing...it is simply a phase of a developing relationship.

Were I in your friend's shoes, I would never have told you about my fantasies if I didn't want you to do something about it. Maybe not rape me per se, but I think your idea of rough dominant sex is a great one.

Then again, as a die-hard submissive, I am biased.

Nevertheless, take a deep breath and relax. When you see her next, just enjoy it and take each moment as it comes. She likes you. You like her. Time to see where it goes.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
chill, dude.
tis normal.
one of the most common fantasies.

it may lead to role play, or it may not.
depends how you both feel.
role play and reality are completely different things.

i think it's safe to say that she's pretty into you.
but let the poor girl know you don't think she's a freak, ok?
she opened up big time! she might worry you think she's sick.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
ya should take it as a sign of interest and trust, she's thought about it enough to mention it and trusts you enough to put you the in position of power, even if just in a fantasy.

feeling bad about getting off on it, don't... it was a fantasy. you're not a latent sexual predator, ya just got off on the dominance of the act.

i've been the top in a few rape scene, it's a powerful form of sexual expression and entirely consensual. i admit to being all torqued out by guilt and thinking what kind of messed up person gets off on this shit", at first... in the end i just admit i am a bit more than kinky and my partners have enjoyed my perversions, so no harm done.

do what Ms. Dolfette said.

listen to what Ms. ConsensualSlave said.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
it is a very common fantasy but it is not really common for a woman to tell a guy she fantacises about HIM doing it
she must have some attraction but you do work together and that's important, then again you have already seen her boobs

lickme69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am surprised she told you her fantasy. I would never do this unless I was close to a person. She must feel she can trust you, so do not freak out or break this trust. Act like nothing happened the next time you see her and see where this whole thing goes. Let her lead the way into. I think what she wants is for you to be very dominant with her.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yes, dominant...the way men kiss women in old black & white movies. grab them, pull them close, kiss them hungrily.

Lynx

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi Lerotic,

Im certain that your friend did not mean to imply that you were the type of man to ever truly hurt someone. Perhaps she was reacting to your very strong (read: male) aura and is somehow missing that in her current sex life. You have consistently demonstrated that you are a sincere, honest and caring man and I think any lady would be very lucky to have you in her bed..(or bathroom, kitchen, car..haha)!

I won't try to give my suggestions as to what you should or shouldnt do as you can make those decisions youself. I just wouldnt want you feeling bad at all or in any way like you need to be ashamed in any way.

lerotic

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
So first day back at work and things were a little awkward to start with but she then took the chance to skype me and tell me about a guy she "pulled" at the weekend. I'll take this as deflection and just carry on as normal.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
friend or not she seems a tad bit trashy
or at the very least desperate...
no offense to you but I mean with in how many days she has been sending singals to you AND is out "pulling" some guy who she very likely dosn't know