Friend saw me with shrinkage, should i say something?

fatass

Just Browsing
Media
I was recently in the showers with a good friend of mine and I think he saw me with some bad post-workout shrinkage. I get really small when shrunk, micro penis style, but get up to a respectable 7 inches aroused.

My question is, should I mention it to this friend that Im not actually tiny? I dont want to make it awkward or seem as if Im desperate to prove it, but at the same time I don't want him to go around telling anyone Im small, or thinking less of me.

Any ideas?

Thanks you.

joeis8x6

Experimental Member
Media
is your "friend" a potential partner? if not, I wouldn't really worry about it.

I could not care less about what my friends think about my penis.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
I was recently in the showers with a good friend of mine and I think he saw me with some bad post-workout shrinkage. I get really small when shrunk, micro penis style, but get up to a respectable 7 inches aroused.

My question is, should I mention it to this friend that Im not actually tiny? I dont want to make it awkward or seem as if Im desperate to prove it, . . .
But it will, and you are.

. . . but at the same time I don't want him to go around telling anyone Im small, or thinking less of me.

Any ideas?

Thanks you.
Thinking less of you? :rolleyes:

> Here. <

Faggetaboutit!

manplay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
have another work out together and make sure you don't have any shrinkage when your in the shower and stand proud make sure he see's of course,,,,,,,,,,,,

curiouscam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You shouldn't worry about it. There is nothing to prove really, and if he thinks you are small its doesn't matter. Even if he tells someone that he thinks you are small all it takes is for a person to ask and you can prove him wrong. You don't have to go looking for validation. If it means that much to you walk out naked when you see him again or answer the door with a hard on. Either way don't worry about it.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
walk in carrying 6 donuts hands free, ask if he would like one....works every time!

aviatorguy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Definitely got to say something to him bro or display yourself hard at some point - I suffer from bad post workout shrinkage as well so I can sympathise!! I always find a few minutes in the steam room helps deal with the shrinkage!!!!!!!!!!!!

wilseb

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
"man, i haven't seen my dick that small since I was six"... etc. etc. etc. humor fixes everything
My wife and I were vacation in the Bahamas a couple of years ago, in November. It's the off-season and had a deal. Anyway, it was chilly and windy at times. I'm skinny and get cold easily. When we went back up to the room, I wanted to take a hot shower and warm back up. The bathroom was huge (about the size of our master bedroom at home). Mirrors all around. I took my swim suit off and looked in the mirror. As my wife walked in and saw me and was like WOW, it really does shrink. We laughed about it. I continued to look at myself in the mirror and said, the last time it looked like this (I had shaved recently, too), I was five years old. Nuts drawn in, dick was barely two inches sticking out.

To the OP... I agree with the other posts, just mention it in passing. It's cold outside, so mention something along the lines of "man it's cold... I'm having about as much shrinkage as I did the other day after working out."

My question is, should I mention it to this friend that Im not actually tiny? I dont want to make it awkward or seem as if Im desperate to prove it, but at the same time I don't want him to go around telling anyone Im small, or thinking less of me.

Any ideas?

Thanks you.

I wouldn't say anything. You'll look odd for even bringing it up. Probably you'll shower with him again after a workout and be hanging a little heavier next time. I couldn't imagine him talking about your dick to anyone else (assuming he's straight). If a guy came up to me to tell me about another guy's dick, the first thing I'd ask is what he was doing looking at another guy's dick and he would look like the freak, not you. Maybe things are different today, but in my day, guys NEVER and I repeat NEVER talked about the size of another guy's dick out of fear of being called "gay". The guys I know (and I) would rather swallow molten lava than admit we were looking at another guy's dick. We all do it, but NEVER talk about it. That being said, I have seen all of my buddies naked more times than I can count and saw them all hanging heavier some days than others. Some days I hang heavier than other for many reasons. It's no big deal - we're all guys, we all have a dick, so we all know how they work. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

tross87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
just plan a situation out where he 'accidently' sees you naked again except you dont have shrinkage this time, if he pauses or something and looks confused take the opportunity to be like i had shrinkage last time broo

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
just plan a situation out where he 'accidently' sees you naked again except you dont have shrinkage this time, if he pauses or something and looks confused take the opportunity to be like i had shrinkage last time broo
Why wait for an opportunity? The next time you see him just pull it out, work up a boner, and say,

"Hey dude, what do you think of that? Pretty big huh?"

Never ceases to amaze me how many fellas obsess over what everybody else thinks of their dicks.