Friend saw me with shrinkage, should i say something?

twrl_grl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Why would you care what he thinks? If you tell him your size, he'll just think you're coming onto him, preoccupied about your size, or insecure. Just say nothing.

visceraltuning

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My question is, should I mention it to this friend that Im not actually tiny? I dont want to make it awkward or seem as if Im desperate to prove it, but at the same time I don't want him to go around telling anyone Im small, or thinking less of me.

Any ideas?

Thanks you.

If you are potential sex partners for each other, then say something.

If you are both hetero, it makes no sense to say something because you should not be trying to impress that friend with your sex organs since you are not trying to have that type of relationship.

fatass

Just Browsing
Media
If you are potential sex partners for each other, then say something.

If you are both hetero, it makes no sense to say something because you should not be trying to impress that friend with your sex organs since you are not trying to have that type of relationship.

Well we are both hetero as far as I know, but we run in the same circles so my fear was that he might let it slip to a potential sex partner (i.e. a girl)

But thanks for the advice everyone! I think I'll just let it go, either that or show up on his doorstep one day with a boner (lol)

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Geez. Sounds like you're worried for nothing. We all experience shrinkage - at least all of us average guys. I know there are times I hang and times, for some reason, he goes shy and shrinks. Seems it's always at the gym too!

D_Etienne Neerdowell

Experimental Member
Media
I was recently in the showers with a good friend of mine and I think he saw me with some bad post-workout shrinkage. I get really small when shrunk, micro penis style, but get up to a respectable 7 inches aroused.

My question is, should I mention it to this friend that Im not actually tiny? I dont want to make it awkward or seem as if Im desperate to prove it, but at the same time I don't want him to go around telling anyone Im small, or thinking less of me.

Any ideas?

Thanks you.

Why would you bring it up? If he was your friend he wouldn't have an agenda to mention it - if he's really not that much of a friend and goes around telling all and sundry just ensure you put the onus of insecurity onto him whenever you have the chance to.

If you bring it up at any point it merely looks as though you're projecting your insecurities across to your friend.