Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ok so the past couple days i had to share a hotel room with a friend of mine. Both nights and mornings we were at the hotel, he kept trying to show off his cock without just whiping it out and being like "HEY look at my dick!" It was very awkward, because everyone thinks he is gay but he always denys it. When we were laying in our beds before we went to sleep, he would lay on top of the sheets in his briefs and keep "adjusting" to give him a semi and adjust his cock to make a bigger bulge. Yesterday morning, he came out and dropped his towel and he was sporting a semi-hard cock and today he just came out completely butt ass naked with a very semi hard-on. Also, after i got out of the shower and was standing by my bed gettin my clothes for the day, he got out of bed and had a completely hard cock in his briefs and just stood there and stretched and long as he could.

first of all he knows that i am straight and two I did not do anything that would tell him otherwise. When i got out of the shower i did just drop my towel to get dressed, but i am just comfortable with my body, i was completely soft. I was also bigger than him even though he had a semi and i was soft

Why would he do this and what should i do?

Reactions: broviantsoudakis

D_Barry_Buttkik

Account Disabled
Media
"I was also bigger than him even though he had a semi and i was soft"

Not very necessary but that's ok.

Euhm, just talk to him about it and ask him why he's doing it, that's the only way to find out.

sexplease

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He's obsessed with his (and other male) plumbing. He also has not completed growning past a certain emotional stage. I'm guessing he's in his late 20's or early 30's.( If not physically, then certainly emotionally.)
Next time, if there is a next time, politely ask him to: "knock it the fuck off, you're not interested."
It's disrespectful and distasteful to you and you're not inclined to a teenage sword fight or pissing contest.

camchain

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
ok, so he saw your's and you saw his. what is the big deal. you are not a couple of daft kids, you are grown men. when i am away on holl's with my friend we see each other soft some time's semi. and even stiff, no big deal. at least you have past that embarasing stage now. just get over it, it is no big deal. you sound like the shy one here.

jumbo747jet

Superior Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
One theory is that your friend is insecure about his size and was hoping you'd make a comment. If you are correct about him actually being semi erect when you saw him, that suggests that he's not confident about his size and feels he needs to "fluff".
Also, if he's seen that you are bigger than he is, that might add to his insecurities.

As I assume that you couldn't care less how big or small your friend's dick is, and that something like that wouldn't change your relationship with him in any way I suggest that you're very matter of factly about it all, making it into a non-issue

TripHammer

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
have a couple drinks, then ask him jokingly what his deal is. if he's had a couple too, he'll probably appreciate the opportunity and open up to you. might learn something about your friend that could bring you closer. and no, i don't mean sexually.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
be nice to the guy...he's just young and horny. tell him he looks great and if it floated your boat you'd be lucky but it's not your thing

sounder1

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
If he's making you uncomfortable than you should tell him. Maybe he's hitting on you, maybe he's showing off - doesn't matter. What matters is that you feel uncomfortable so speak up.

hungthickone

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
One theory is that your friend is insecure about his size and was hoping you'd make a comment. If you are correct about him actually being semi erect when you saw him, that suggests that he's not confident about his size and feels he needs to "fluff".
Also, if he's seen that you are bigger than he is, that might add to his insecurities.

As I assume that you couldn't care less how big or small your friend's dick is, and that something like that wouldn't change your relationship with him in any way I suggest that you're very matter of factly about it all, making it into a non-issue

I use to be under the impression that a bigger 'softie' meant a bigger 'hardie' . Not at all true. I have seen many Larger soft
guys(looks impressive at bathroom stalls and public showers), but none of them(my own limited experience) grew bigger than me hard, and I think the "hard" cock is what matters most anyway!

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Sounds to me like he's hoping you'll take the hint and move things forward sexually but he's not being particularly aggressive about it so I wouldn't let it bother me if I were you. Just continue as you are and eventually he'll get the hint and move on from such behaviour.

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
take it as a compliment...not a threat...if he is a friend...let it go...hotels tend to get our juices flowing...look there are beds...holiday...normally drinking...guys just want to have fun...

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sounds to me like he's hoping you'll take the hint and move things forward sexually but he's not being particularly aggressive about it so I wouldn't let it bother me if I were you. Just continue as you are and eventually he'll get the hint and move on from such behaviour.

Nick is right, of course. If he continues to escalate his flirting (if that is what it is), when he gets to the point that it is clear that he is coming on to you (like if he touches himself or you in a sexually explicit manner), then just tell him politely that it is not your thing (unless, of course, it is your thing and you just don't know it yet.) Otherwise, just relax.

teddy03

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Don't bring it up or angrily confront him like somebody suggested. Whatever the cause of what he's doing, just ignore it. With what he's doing right now, he's not harming you in any way, right, so just let it be.

He'll get the picture soon enough.