Friend there whilst you sex your girl? Photoing?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by I23, Nov 2, 2011.

1. I23

I23 New Member

Jul 26, 2010
    Anyone here ever had a friend or FB in the same room, or photoing or filming them and their other half getting intimate? Or perhaps not a friend?

A bit of backstory:

We've discussed introducing a 3rd person into our sexytime. Not sure if it's what we want. Even if it's what we want, not sure if who we have got in mind would be a good choice, or if things might change and get messy after the act.

So, the idea came up of having a friend present whilst I and her got our freak on, photoing the thing for us. That way it's kind of like dipping a toe in the water to see if we're comfortable doing that sort of thing with someone else there in the real world, before taking it a step further later if we want to. Alternatively, given the situation would probably be getting quite charged, see what develops in that session that we are happy with.

Plus, I suck at trying to take pictures or make video whilst sexing. Having someone help on that side of life would result in our photo album getting a lot more racy.

Not sure if anyone has tried this sort of set up (doesn't have to be photoing) as a way of seeing what you as a couple are happy with in the real world vs what you think you may be happy with? Or if anyone just habitually has sexytime with others in the same room?
Draft saved Draft deleted