Friend wanting me to show off...

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by D_Dickington Frococque, Jan 14, 2010.

1. D_Dickington Frococque

So i may be a bit of an oddity, but i am super good friends with a couple of my ex boyfriends. And recently they have been talkin with one of our other friends that works with my roommate. They were talking to her about how big i am. Now she asks me constantly to see it. I'm not much of an exhibitionist, but what do y'all think i should do? and do you think she wants to see it hard or soft? And if she wants to see it hard what would you do to get hard, to show someone that you aren't sexually attracted to?

2. crescendo69

Gold Member

Cons:

1. You don't like to show off
    2. You're not attracted to her

Pros:

1. ?
    2. ?

3. AbeFroman

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Seriously, whats in this for you?

4. lilbear

lilbear Member

If you at 99% gay, why would you even think of showing your cock to a female?

5. Pj

Pj
    Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Keep the mystery man. And if she insists ask her to show her genitals to you first ;-)

6. hud01

Gold Member

Hell, I would be interested to see her reaction. Being the person I am, I would tell the friend who told her that it his job to get you hard. I would start soft and watch her face as you grow.

7. sexplease

Gold Member

Albums:
    turn about is fair play. charge her.

8. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

I would pass. I had an incident years ago when my wife's gf caught me napping, nude, it was very warm, the wife and I had made love about 45 minutes before. I was totally flaccid, my big balls and thick cock just hanging off to the side. the gf totally flipped out. she was a size queen, and had never imagined that I was hung, according to her. I have always been a grower, not a shower most of the time.she bugged me and my wife for a 3some forever. almost ruined our friendship.

2 years ago, I was approached by a young female photography "artist". she was doing an art project, and was doing various body parts nude. I right away declined, she kept bugging me, said my lean build, and shoulder shape were intriguing. she said all work would have to have my approval. I would be given everything not used. written contract, no funny stuff, etc. a mutual female friend overheard her bugging me for the umpteenth time, reprimanded her, and pulled me aside and apologized to me, because the photographer gal was pursuing me because she got the idea from the mutual female. who commented that I was still "hot" at my age, nice ass, and body, and apparently was hung from the bulge in my pants. she said she was tempted to fuck me, even tho I am almost 30 yrs older and married. and from that comment the photographer started pursuing me. I was very flattered, but not worth the potential problems. I can imagine my MIL or other family members finding nude photos of me on the net.

9. crescendo69

Gold Member

Even better, make her show her stuff to your lesbian friends.:biggrin1:

10. Captain Elephant

Captain Elephant Active Member

Albums:
    I don't have an exhibitionist bone in my body. My best friend, Ian, always tried to get me to show his latest girlfriend my junk. I don't know why he got off on that, but it would get embarrassing to me and to her. I never did nor was ever tempted, and I'm 100% straight and so is he (I think). He used to do it often until I got married. It settled down then.

My wife thinks that maybe he was trying to get out of the relationship by setting them onto me. I kind of doubt it because he would do it with every one. It really sounds stupid now, and I asked years ago why he did it. He says just for fun. I doubt that too but don't have a better explanation.

11. dirrtyminded

dirrtyminded Member

Albums:
    I would show her, but if you don't feel the least bit excited or attracted to her or this situation then don't do it.

12. EllieP

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Any wonder why's he's been married three times and divorced just as many? Nice guy but weird! LOL!

13. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    You're not odd. I've always been best friends with my exes; once the anger/jealousy factor is gone, I'm free to simply love what I always loved about them after I've emotionally moved on.

As far as "showing off" or proving something to some random friend of theirs, who gives a s*&t? Laugh and leave her wanting and wondering.

14. sxjTheFirst

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    With me you only have to ask :) I wish my friends were as fun as that!

15. maxcok

Gold Member

I advocate a little mystery in such personal matters. That's how legends grow. :wink:
    Not to mention the whole carnival sideshow aspect, which I find personally distasteful.

16. D_Dickington Frococque

Hahaha i love all these answers so far, thanks everyone. And she did try to offer an "I'll show you mine, if you show me yours." But i just didn't see how that made it better for me, so she is just going to have to live with the mystery.

17. maxcok

Gold Member

good decision.

18. rbkwp

Gold Member

Albums:
    And if she wants to see it hard what would you do to get hard, to show someone that you aren't sexually attracted to?

DECLINE'

Let her live in a dream
    enz
    -its the possible after comment i would be wary of
    good or bad....so what'

Draft saved Draft deleted