Friend wants me to be a surrogate father..

This does not sound like something a rational person would ask.

ryan25yo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A female friend of mine wants me to be a surrogate father in the hope that I will pass on my well hung genes if its a boy. The only problem is it may not be a boy!
I'd be very careful about this whole thing.....be sure to check out ALL of the legal implications/consequences!

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Flattering, but it would surely hook you for child support for at least 18 years. If you have to pay child support you may as well have the pleasure of knowing and raising your child.

I can tell you this you would not be a "surrogate" father... you'd be the father period. That child would be your flesh and blood no matter what she says.

HungThickProf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
What the hell? Just say no...And I only say that because I believe that being a surrogate is a great thing, but you all know just as well I as do that as you grow up, you constantly want to know who you are, understand where you came from. Would the child grow up knowing this all of his life? Would you play the role of father for this child? Is this something you're truly prepared for? And do you not find the basis of her wanting you to father her child to be just as fucking stupid as I do?

jujube

Cherished Member
Media
:gives:

I am surprised that some members have not yet recognized the fact that crackerjack is nothing but a troll.

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would be so pissed if someone asked for my great sperm, my life maker just because I have a big dick!
That`s an insult! :smile:

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Luka, why would you be insulted?
I don`t value people by the size of their dicks, Zos. I might chose my fuckbudies that way, but not friends. I would really be insulted if a FRIEND asked for my genes just because I had a big dick.