friend who's small

romansadella

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Okay, so I have this friend who says he is smaller. One inch limp and five erect, so he says, so he's more or less correct. He's said that he was always paranoid about and avoided showering with other guys in high school. Not a big surprise since many boys of all lengths and girths may be uncomfortable letting everyone see it. Anyway, fast forward to his early twenties when he starts having sex for the first time. Now I think his girlfriend is pretty damn cool, but apparently she's had significantly more experience than him. Anyway, he says he's a lot more comfortable with his body, but he happen to mention that she had told him, wait for it...that He Is Just The Right Size For Her. Maybe I'm directing this more at the ladies. I don't know. Anyone respond, but is that code for: "You're not bad, but a big dick would be better?" I don't really feel the need to say anything to him about. I think their relationship is pretty solid, but the quote kind of fascinates me. You'll occassionally hear it or something similar get dropped, and every time I've heard of a girl telling a guy this, I inwardly wince. It just seems to me that in an instance like this a girl is usually admitting that a guy is small and isn't even in a position where she feels comfortable lying and telling him he's 'average' or 'big.' But of course, I hold out for the possibility that 'just the right size' may be true since a larger one would hurt her or size doesn't especially matter to her, and it's more a comment on his skill or on their larger relationship. Quite the conundrum.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It sounds like a compliment to me!

When someone tells you that it's a nice day, do you assume that they mean that it's rainy and gray and cold outside? I just don't get the correlation between "just right" and "too small"?

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Being the right size for her is one thing, being the right size for yourself is another.

Men will always worry about the size of their cock unless they are hung like a mammoth.

Women don't give too much of a shit but prefer girth and generally like'em not to be small.

What else can one say?

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Five inches erect is not small, it's average!

It was probably the one inch flaccid that made him reluctant to shower with other guys. A situation that does not apply with a lover.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have to wonder what kind of man interprets what is said to mean THE EXACT OPPOSITE of what is said. Just the right size means a perfect fit! What the fuck?

It's not a comment at all on his skill. It's only about the size. Also, his dick is average. Be a good friend, and keep YOUR penis prejudices out of THEIR relationship.

Last edited:

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Being the right size for her is one thing, being the right size for yourself is another.

Men will always worry about the size of their cock unless they are hung like a mammoth.

Women don't give too much of a shit but prefer girth and generally like'em not to be small.

What else can one say?

Sorry to go a bit off topic here, but I have found out that even large guys who are "hung like a mammoth" also worry about their size. They may not say it exactly like that, but they are worried about others thinking someone might be bigger, or that no one will appreciate them without being at the hardest "biggest".

There just needs to be less worry all together, and more fun :smile: