Friend with benies and feeling?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by luvnlg, Aug 17, 2010.

1. luvnlg

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have a FB who is a lot of fun to be with, other than the amazeing sex. I am not in a position to move into a relationship with him, how do others with FBs handle their feeling?

2. D_Barbi_Dahl

D_Barbi_Dahl Account Disabled

My advice...just stick to sex and don't let it go any further than that. Make it clear that sex is sex and that is all. Things get messy when you cross the fuck buddy line into seeing each other. Fuck buddies don't sleep over, they don't go out on dates, they don't kiss a whole lot...those things are what causes intimacy and feelings...especially on the part of the female.

3. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

If I start feeling a bit emotional, I remind myself of all the reasons we WOULDN'T work well as a couple. Try to hit the feelings on the head as soon as they appear or you can end up deep in blurred boundaries territory - not a good place to be.

4. DiscoBoy

Gold Member

If you find yourself unable to detach intimacy from the sex, then you should probably stop having the sex. It'll turn out to be an emotional and mental nightmare, otherwise.

Draft saved Draft deleted