Friend you wanted to see naked and finally did

quicksilver1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I moved last year to a house and it has a hot tub. It’s a little further out from the city so when I hang out with friends, I talk them into crashing in the spare bedroom. After coming back from drinking (this has happened a couple times), I suggest we go in the hot tub and the conversation usually goes like this:

”Oh man, I didn’t bring a suit”

”That’s okay, we have a few options. We can just go in naked, no big deal, you could borrow a swimsuit, or just go in your underwear. It’s cleanest though to not go in with anything, but whatever you’re comfortable with.“

When my friend Danny was up here I think he was nervous about going naked, but I mentioned how a mutual friend of ours went in naked with me when he was up and that made him feel a little competitive, so he agreed. We dropped our clothes like it was nothing, and he kept a hand over his junk at first, but when he saw how comfortable I was, he loosened up. Plus it’s hard to step into the tub without your hands. It was funny because he made a comment about how small he was (but he was totally normal sized) and he offhandedly asked about our other friend.

“Of course Jason went naked, he’s probably hung as shit.”

When we got out I did notice he had a little bit of a semi going, and didn’t seem at all bothered by it. It’s nice to just hang out naked sometimes. Super chill.
It really is nice. I had a friend who had a hot tub, and when he said we should go in, I’m all for it. Same convo, no swimsuit. He said just get in naked. It was cool. When we went inside the house, we sat naked, and it was chill. Nothing sexual. I may have had a half mast at the most at times, but he didn’t care, and i didn’t hide it. Did this a few times until he got a girlfriend.

hornmiguel

Expert Member
Media
In high school we would hot tub at my best friends house. Always changing in front of each other, but quickly so not much for a good look. After the hot tub we always showered (different bathrooms).

One night after showering we were back in tv/bonus room where we usually slept when I spent the night. He would sleep on the couch and I would sleep on the floor. I had already changed by this point and was sitting on the ground leaned up against the couch. He walked into the room with his towel around his waste and sat on the couch. We were just watching tv and hanging out when after about 5 mins I glance over and can see up his towel. I kept glancing over and was face to face with his dick. I couldn’t look away. We stayed sitting like this for about an hour, and my heart was racing the whole time. It’s safe to say I was fully hard the entire time.

Just chatting and watching ESPN, I thought I’d change the subject to girls (what we were talking about in the hot tub) as the conversation progressed, he started to get a half chub. Oh my was my heart RACING! I always thought that we were about the same size, but from this view his dick looked huge.

At one point he started to move and adjust himself and I thought the view would be gone, but he just put it hands on his crotch to cover the tent he was starting to build. Him pushing it down actually pushed it out and almost out from under the towel. I could see it pulsing and getting into a full blown boner, just inches from my face. This view only lasted about 5 mins because then he jumped up and went to his room to change for bed.

As we were laying there in the dark before bed, he said “if it was a snake you’d be dead”
“What the fuck are you talking about?” “My dick” he said “I saw you looking at it”

Oh shit, I didn’t know how to cover. “Yeah your hard dick was pretty much in my face, hard not to look at it. I was wondering when you were gonna put it away but didn’t wanna embarrass you” I was grasping for straws, but all he said was “sure”.

When he thought that I was asleep I heard some movement coming from the couch. The room was pitch black so I couldn’t see, but it sounded like he was jerking off. At one point I heard his breathing get louder and actually heard the cum hit his body as he let out a soft grunt. I immediately started jerking off but that only took me about a minute to finish.

In the morning when he got up to use the bathroom I looked over under the couch and there were was a tissue filled with his cum. I think he had gone again in the morning because it was way too fresh to be from the night before.

quicksilver1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m traveling for work and met up with a college friend and his boyfriend. Met at a place to eat and drink. They take me back to my hotel and ask if they want to go for more drinks at the bar. They park, and we go to the lobby bar, do shots, and keep on drinking. I tell them they better not drive home so nap it off or take an uber home. We go back to my room. I sit in the wingback and they go on the king bed. Friend says he’s hot and takes off shirt. I realize I may not have ever seen him shirtless, and I’m staring at his nice chest. BF asks if he can take off jeans because it feels weird to wear them in bed. I say no prob. So he takes off his shirt and jeans, and now i’m staring at his nice body in his briefs. He tells friend to remove jeans too, and now I’m staring at his nice bulge. I am overdressed at this point. I remove clothes too. At some point BF mentions they sleep naked, and I say me too. All of a sudden, briefs are gone, and I’m looking at their beautiful dicks. I get hard quickly. They start kissing, and I watch as BF starts stroking friend’s dick. Watching my friend get hard and his BF get hard, I let out a soft moan. Voyeurism gets me going just as much as the act. I watch BF start to blow friend. My friend starts to grunt, and BF says to cum on him. That was enough for me to hear that I started to cum. They switch with BF lying down, and friend on knees, and he starts cumming on BF, spurt after spurt onto his chest until it leaks into his own hand and onto BF’s dick. BF strokes himself and adds his cum to his chest. I grab towels to clean up, and BF just tells me to get into bed with them. Lights turn off. I feel a hand rub my thigh for a while and then move to my dick. It’s BF; he’s in the middle. I feel a hand move my hand to BF’s dick. He’s hard, and we’re both stroking each other slowly. I then feel another dick brush against my hand, and I let go of BF now stroking friend’s dick, which is thicker. I try to grab BF’s dick with friend’s dick but doesn’t quite work out. But friend must sense what i’m trying to do, so he adjusts himself so i can grab both dicks together. Their dicks feel so good. BF says to turn on a light. So I let go and flip the switch on the lamp near me. BF asks if he can suck my dick. I look at friend, and friend says yeah suck his dick and suck mine. We both are on our knees on the bed while BF alternates blowing. I almost lost it when we ended up facing each other, and our dicks were frotting with BF’s tongue licking both. The feeling of his thick shaft rubbing on my shaft…I’m breathing hard. When I move away, friend asked why I stopped, and I say it’s because I’m too close. Friend says to shoot my load on BF’s chest, while he started pumping his dick in BF’s mouth. That’s all i needed to hear, and I do what he said. He pulls out his dick and sprays his cum on BF’s cheek and lips. I grab BF’s dick and stroke, and after friend stops cumming, he slips a wet finger in BF’s hole, and in no time, BF cums again. We clean up again, and exhausted, I fall asleep quickly.