Friend you wanted to see naked and finally did

Two.

1st: best friend a - went to a Casio in AZ together for a concert. I discovered that the barn door style sliding door, that if you looked through the side, you could see everything. I still feel bad.

2nd: best friend b - I flat out asked him once if I could see his dick. It was one of those put up or shut up situations, but he demurred saying that not that night, but he knew it’d happen eventually. A few months later, we get drunk together, his GF describes his penis, then they both show me pictures of it hard. After a few more shots, the pants came down a few times for a few seconds. His dick size and shoe size are 2” apart.

I should say 2” apart SOFT.

sk7799

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Not sure if this belong here (haven't seen my friend naked unfortunately) but I think about the possibility often.

My friend and I met our senior year in college where we both worked in the dorm we lived in. He didn't like me at first (long story and the reason wasn't anything to do with me personally) but quickly warmed up to me and we got close. Throughout the year we spent a lot of time together in each other's rooms, going to dinner, or just hanging out in the office to the point that everyone said we'd developed a "bromance". Throughout all this he was on/off with his ex so I never thought much of my feelings for him, I just enjoyed flirting (once I was going to put my hand down his back pocket to feel his ass and accidentally missed the pocket and went down his pants which he didn't seem to mind).

At some point I started developing feelings for him but didn't know how to express them (I'm bi but hadn't come to terms with that yet) and looking back there were so many moment when I wish I'd said something. The night before our graduation I went to his room after he texted me asking to come and saw him there shirtless in his pajama bottoms and that would have been the moment to make my move but, alas, here we are. Fast forward he's married with kids and we still stay in touch regularly. Whenever we talk he refers to me as his boo and makes "jokes" about missing me etc but I don't think it means much at this point. Anyway, my chance to see him naked would have been that night before graduation (or any night before that) and I blew it :weary_face: haha, live and learn

Brian74

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok Ill play... For a few years I was playing in an in door deck hockey league...So basically for those who dont know its basically hockey but without skates. But we had to wear helmets, pads gloves...so like 4 of us were core friends...and the rest of the guys were friends or dudes who just got placed on the team. We played together for 4 years. Anyway one guy who played with us..he and I became friendly..in a teammate way..but also like afterwards when we would hang out in parking lot or hit a bar. he was crazy good looking..scruff/hipster ish. We would usually just play in places that had no lockers or anything so I never say him undressed or anything..except a few times after a game when we would like change shirts or go from like sweats to shorts..i knew he had a crazy bod...and other than a few times when he like adjusted his junk I didnt see anything..but what i saw..nice upper bod..lite fur etc.//was pretty cool. But yeah he had a gf..as did I...and we got a long great...like at the bar we would sit near each other always...rank om who sucked that game etc.

Anyway year 3 we started at a new place that had a locker room. Now really no one ever used it....just out of what we were used to. But really after 2 hrs of deck hockey most of us were a sweaty mess. So one day I just in passing said shit I smell like crap after every game..and stink at the bar. next time im going to use that locker room. Everyone else was like yeah whatever. So the next game...I brought a change of clothes..and I used the locker ..I was the only one...but when I showed up at the bar I was like the only one whop didnt stink. The following week...I plan the same thing.. everyone leaves..i head to the locker room... im liek pulling off my shorts and in comes the guy.. now he and I are close and all and friendly..but I was like surprised...im in my boxer briefs...and he was like dude I dont know why we didnt do this sooner. and we are talking and he is pulling off all his stuff..im losing my mind..i kick off my underwear...and am naked holding my towel. I have to be totally honest that even though I do ok in the dick dept..i was like sorta nervous and my soft dick wasnt like at its best haha...so he is in his underwear,,,his back to me...and pulls em off....holy crap...he has like an amazing ass and he like bends over to pull him down and I see like his hole...and these balls that are like swinging.. he gets a towel..and holds it in front of him but not around and we hit shower.

So its just us...and he hangs his towel...and we walk into shower room..just showers on a wall...and his bod is amazing...and his dick is like this perfect cut cock..not like huge or anything..but hangs nice...and really long hanging nuts..dark hairy legs...dark pubes. so we are showering talking and all. No crazy we hooked up story but I could feel a vibe...and at one point he had like a definite partial...like his cock was arched out a little.. i was going crazy. but i kept it together... but I wanted to grab it soooo bad lol

at locker he stood naked for so long..drying off...deodarant...doing his hair. We did this for the entire rest of the season. and every single time i would get a sense he was showing off..but we never hooked up or I never tried. But I pretty muched jerked off every time after I got home lol
That was a GREAT story

Brian74

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What a great thread!

So this isn’t a naked story but I think it fits. In college I rented an apartment with my former dorm mate and eventual best friend. We had a third roommate but he and I fell out and I asked him to leave. We then needed a roommate quickly and a week later after I returned from a home visit my best friend had invited his cousin to be the third roommate, a fella nicknamed “Tree”.

Nicknamed Tree because he was always lanky and grew to be tall(about 6”3 or so I believe) and was dark(African-American). He was very average looking overall and didn’t have any real standout physical characteristics(more on that later). ‘Tree’ was about as opposite from me as one could imagine, he was very country/rural(I’m a def city boy) he was loud, obnoxious and over the top almost whenever. I’m fairly reserved myself.

We had a three bedroom where the living room was the first room you enter, then Tree’s room and My best friend and mine were on either sides of the hall. We were young so we spent many nights in the living room watching tv, smoking weed, drinking beer, playing Xbox, watching ‘The Chapelle Show’, ‘The Wire’ and swapping stories.

Tree would always tell the most elaborate stories of how he had fucked some girl into submission the other night or how he had met some new girl and he knew she wouldn’t be able to ‘handle it’, so over time it got me a little curious.

One time that I recall we were all crushing on the girl that babysat for the lady across the hall. Well as luck would have it, Tree got to her first. About a week after I knew they had done it I asked why they weren’t talking anymore and he said she didn’t want to fuck him anymore because she said his dick was too big and it hurt. I’m like, really partner?

After that I began to observe him more in those next few months. Again, because he wasn’t overly attractive(and I’m also bi but biased toward females) I hadn’t really tried to size him up. Now that I was curious I began to notice little things about him like even through he was lean as a ‘tree’ he had big features. A big water head, full nose, and juicy lips, thin arms but nice forearms with big veiny hands and knuckles. He liked to put his feet on the sofa arm when he watched tv and not only did he have big feet but they were actually gorgeous. His legs were pretty slender and hairy but his feet were thick, meaty and veiny with a huge big toe and big his index toes were longer than the big one.

So now that I started to notice these things and with all his bragging I wanted to see the dick. I hadn’t before but I def started looking more often. We loved to grill out and he wore basketball shorts almost exclusively so it wasn’t long before I began to notice that he was likely not lying. I don’t know what it is about thinner men in basketball shorts who are hung but when they are packing oftentimes it looks like they are concealing weaponry.

One day he was walking toward the apartment from the parking lot and he was excited because he gotten a bonus of some sort so he was kinda doing this goofy/silly happy dance and his dick was two-stepping right along with him. So now I knew it was big but I was kind of satisfied with that.

Again, I am bi but at that time I was really in denial about it so I didn’t really pursue these types of interests further.

But then it happened, that Tuesday morning in September. Yes, 9/11. I had an 8:30 class that was released early due to the rising turmoil and chaos. So I went home and glued myself to the tv. Sitting on the sofa watching the news in stunned disbelief, I saw the clip of the 2nd plane hit the tower and I screamed “Damnnnnn!” in shocked disbelief. Well Tree, who worked nights at this time, had been in the room sleep and I guess I woke him up. He came out of his room to go to the bathroom and see what I was screaming about. As he saw the plane hanging out of the tower, his eyes widened and he came into the living staring only at the tv. He then sat sown slowly on the love seat that was just across the coffee table. Again, eyes never once glancing my way. He was so engulfed by what he was seeing that I think he forgot about me. I also think he forgot that all he had on was a pair of small black boxers that were barely enough to cover his junk and a T-shirt. But as he sat there on the loveseat, he pretty much had his legs and his mouth wide open. Those little bittie boxers covered nothing and I got to see what all his bragging was about. I don’t know how long it was but I could tell it was a nice length and thickness to boot. The shaft was bigger than the head and it was all one dark brown hue matching the rest of his skin until you got just fore of the ring where there was a slightly lighter color to the head. The way he was sitting, at the edge of the couch cushion, his dick and balls were like hanging just off of the cushion almost like they were being presented to me. He had full, hanging balls too and even from across the table I could see he had some nice, black, short and curly pubes covering his balls.

So that’s my little shameful story. On 9/11 most of the world looked on in horror at what they were seeing. Me, oh I was just looking on at my roommates junk in sheer delight as if there’s nothing going on in the world important at all.

witoutit

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pretty typically I had a buddy who I played in a band with and partied with. His wife worked on the property they lived, where I'd stay for days sometimes. They seemed to be not much other than room mates, sleeping in separate rooms, no obvious affection. He always talked about his exes and never of his wife. She and I became quite close over the years as I gave her attention she craved. Anyway as most men do when he and I were in the urinal next to each other I'd sneak a peek. For an average sized guy his dick was bigger than i'd expected. Fat with great girth, and soft it appeared to be around 6 inches. It appeared bigger than mine, and I always considered myself average, but my wife and gfs always said otherwise. So one night after he'd passed out and his wife and I were up watching a movie, and she announced she. was going to bed, I waited 5 minutes to decide then went to her bedroom. Within 15 minutes of talking to her on her bed she'd pulled her top and shorts off, reaching for my zipper. I fucked her like a ten dollar whore and she was struggling not to scream. Afterward she told me I'd been the biggest she'd ever had.

crtbike

Legendary Member
Media
Memphis, Tennessee, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Pretty typically I had a buddy who I played in a band with and partied with. His wife worked on the property they lived, where I'd stay for days sometimes. They seemed to be not much other than room mates, sleeping in separate rooms, no obvious affection. He always talked about his exes and never of his wife. She and I became quite close over the years as I gave her attention she craved. Anyway as most men do when he and I were in the urinal next to each other I'd sneak a peek. For an average sized guy his dick was bigger than i'd expected. Fat with great girth, and soft it appeared to be around 6 inches. It appeared bigger than mine, and I always considered myself average, but my wife and gfs always said otherwise. So one night after he'd passed out and his wife and I were up watching a movie, and she announced she. was going to bed, I waited 5 minutes to decide then went to her bedroom. Within 15 minutes of talking to her on her bed she'd pulled her top and shorts off, reaching for my zipper. I fucked her like a ten dollar whore and she was struggling not to scream. Afterward she told me I'd been the biggest she'd ever had.
Very hot.

CaptainGrey

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There was this guy I met at school and always found extremely attractive. We have been in the same class for two years in a row and although we never became close friends, we still got along very well. I remember I was always embarrassed around him during gym class because he always wore those really tight jogging that showed off his big bubble ass and a decent dick print. It was never ambiguous between us until he found out that I was bisexual. After that, there was a very different atmosphere between us when we were together. Like that intense gaze every time we looked at each other. Unfortunately nothing happened between us and when we graduated we kind of stopped talking.

But then, a year later, when I went to the military (it's mandatory for most men in Switzerland who have nationality), I was surprised to see him in the same group as mine. I was so relieved at first to see a familiar face among all these people I didn't know anything about yet. But I was even more surprised afterwards when he hugged me so hard. We have remained on good terms but we have never shown so much closeness to each other before. It made me realise that this strange attraction was still there even after a year without seeing each other again. He made it clear over the weeks that followed that he had grown in self-confidence since school which would explain how easygoing he was now with everyone. We became closer than ever and spent most of the time together and even on weekends.

I never got to have a good look at him in the common showers at first because of how filled up it was every time. You could also notice that all the guys were very attentive to see if someone was watching or not. Even if no one would have cared about it, everyone would have noticed and mentioned it all the time to the point of becoming unbearable. So I was always discreet about that. But later, almost a month before our military service was over and everyone was slacking off a bit, I started going to the showers further down the hallway where barely two or three people were showering. My friend eventually realised that it was quieter where I was going, so he decided to go there too. I don't think I've ever cherished a moment like this so much. We started talking while getting undressed like nothing different was happening, but that intense gaze was there. He started looking at me from head to toe and I couldn't help but do the same. He wasn't as muscular as he was in school but he sure was still good looking. His thighs were still large, his chest still well defined and his bubble ass was still so delightful to watch. He had an average uncut but quite thick dick with a big set of hanging nuts. The only body hair he had was this big bush of dark pubes.

We stayed naked for a while longer than needed without trying to hide anything as the last person in the shower dried off and left. We entered the shower together and as we cleaned ourselves up we kept looking at each other. He then went on to talk about how slightly hairier I had become since the last time we saw each other at school and how more manly I looked now. I don't know what happened there but I just couldn't help but look him in the eyes for a moment without moving. His face was really mesmerising. Without saying anything, he moved closer to me until we were both in the same shower and started to stroke my dick. I started doing the same and we both ended up getting hard very quickly. We didn’t said anything to each other all along. We were just jerking off each other's dick while looking intensely in the other’s eyes. He cummed first while I took a little longer but he made me cum instantly when he whispered in my ear that he loved to hold my dick in his hand. I remember resting against him for a few seconds after that mutual masturbation, my head on his shoulders. I could feel his entire body warm. After that, we finished cleaning up and getting dressed without talking about it for the rest of the week. In fact, we didn't talk about it at all even though we knew we wanted to do it again, but that luck we got once never came back as there were always people in the showers at the same time than us.

We ended our military service with this one experience only. And although we still talk and see each other until now, we haven't talked about it or tried anything since. I am personally satisfied with what I saw and experienced, but if one day he changes his mind and wants to go further, I will definitely take the opportunity !

markedforlife

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He's straight, though I know he's snogged at least 2 blokes in his life. He was pretty hung, I'd kind of figured he was as he always bulged in pretty much everything and it looked like he hadn't trimmed down there for a while.

The bit where he looked like he hadn't "trimmed down there for a while" really gets me going. Any updates?

Brazn

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
There was this guy I met at school and always found extremely attractive. We have been in the same class for two years in a row and although we never became close friends, we still got along very well. I remember I was always embarrassed around him during gym class because he always wore those really tight jogging that showed off his big bubble ass and a decent dick print. It was never ambiguous between us until he found out that I was bisexual. After that, there was a very different atmosphere between us when we were together. Like that intense gaze every time we looked at each other. Unfortunately nothing happened between us and when we graduated we kind of stopped talking.

But then, a year later, when I went to the military (it's mandatory for most men in Switzerland who have nationality), I was surprised to see him in the same group as mine. I was so relieved at first to see a familiar face among all these people I didn't know anything about yet. But I was even more surprised afterwards when he hugged me so hard. We have remained on good terms but we have never shown so much closeness to each other before. It made me realise that this strange attraction was still there even after a year without seeing each other again. He made it clear over the weeks that followed that he had grown in self-confidence since school which would explain how easygoing he was now with everyone. We became closer than ever and spent most of the time together and even on weekends.

I never got to have a good look at him in the common showers at first because of how filled up it was every time. You could also notice that all the guys were very attentive to see if someone was watching or not. Even if no one would have cared about it, everyone would have noticed and mentioned it all the time to the point of becoming unbearable. So I was always discreet about that. But later, almost a month before our military service was over and everyone was slacking off a bit, I started going to the showers further down the hallway where barely two or three people were showering. My friend eventually realised that it was quieter where I was going, so he decided to go there too. I don't think I've ever cherished a moment like this so much. We started talking while getting undressed like nothing different was happening, but that intense gaze was there. He started looking at me from head to toe and I couldn't help but do the same. He wasn't as muscular as he was in school but he sure was still good looking. His thighs were still large, his chest still well defined and his bubble ass was still so delightful to watch. He had an average uncut but quite thick dick with a big set of hanging nuts. The only body hair he had was this big bush of dark pubes.

We stayed naked for a while longer than needed without trying to hide anything as the last person in the shower dried off and left. We entered the shower together and as we cleaned ourselves up we kept looking at each other. He then went on to talk about how slightly hairier I had become since the last time we saw each other at school and how more manly I looked now. I don't know what happened there but I just couldn't help but look him in the eyes for a moment without moving. His face was really mesmerising. Without saying anything, he moved closer to me until we were both in the same shower and started to stroke my dick. I started doing the same and we both ended up getting hard very quickly. We didn’t said anything to each other all along. We were just jerking off each other's dick while looking intensely in the other’s eyes. He cummed first while I took a little longer but he made me cum instantly when he whispered in my ear that he loved to hold my dick in his hand. I remember resting against him for a few seconds after that mutual masturbation, my head on his shoulders. I could feel his entire body warm. After that, we finished cleaning up and getting dressed without talking about it for the rest of the week. In fact, we didn't talk about it at all even though we knew we wanted to do it again, but that luck we got once never came back as there were always people in the showers at the same time than us.

We ended our military service with this one experience only. And although we still talk and see each other until now, we haven't talked about it or tried anything since. I am personally satisfied with what I saw and experienced, but if one day he changes his mind and wants to go further, I will definitely take the opportunity !
You boys definitely need to plan a meet up (when it’s safe to do so again).

JamieB93

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The bit where he looked like he hadn't "trimmed down there for a while" really gets me going. Any updates?

Well, I've not seen him for around 13 months for obvious reasons. During the summer, however, he took to frequently posting his shirtless workouts to his Instagram page wearing incredibly tight shorts and doing stretches that really showed off his ass. I texted him and asked him if he knew what he was doing and he said yes.

CaptainGrey

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You boys definitely need to plan a meet up (when it’s safe to do so again).
Yeah, I know ! Sadly, he identifies himself as straight and I really don't want to be the weirdo who bring that up again especially if he's just trying to ignore it. Even though I feel these very strong bi-curious vibes from him. But yeah, I guess someday we'll finally talk about it and see what happens then.

kvt21

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My friends dad. I had a crush on him for years... when I was 21 I finally got to see him naked.

Even now (in my 30’s) he’s still my ultimate crush
in what situation you saw him naked? details pls

suejam

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
finally talked my best friend and her bf into going to Croatia on holiday with me and my bf
was amazing to see them both nude on the beach with us we have been nudists fall my life

we arrive and went to the rooms we met and said right lets get stripped now and we did they were abit shy at first but all was fine after 10 mins

OctoGun

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
in what situation you saw him naked? details pls

um... long story. I was at my local pub one night. I went to the men’s room, and as I walked in I noticed my friends dad walking out. I went in the cubicle and noticed a phone number in written green marker pen on the wall, I thought it looked fresh and wondered if he had written it. So I wiped my finger on the ink and yep it smudged. So I text the number and as I suspected, it turned out to be my friends dad, on a burner phone...

I’m sure you can guess what happened from there. Multiple times.

Edit: I just realised I’ve not even explained why he’s hot. He was a white guy, around 5’8. Really really really muscular. Shaved head. Blue eyes. Chiseled jaw. Huge pecs, huge biceps, mid 40’s at the time this happened. I’m not sure what his job was but he was always in work man clothes. And he had recently been to jail for something. So I always saw him as he a real manly and unattainable guy, well so I thought...

Lucius2s1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Such an awesome story man. You’ll have to relieve it again someday.

Reactions: CaptainGrey

JamieB93

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
OK so this isn't a naked story but it's still one of my favourite wank bank memories so I guess I'll share it;

At a school I used to work at, there was a surprising amount of young hot guys amongst the teaching assistants. Two of the guys really caught my attention. One of them, we'll call him L, wasn't the kind of guy you looked at and immediately thought "fucking take me now" but he was cute in his own way and once you got to know him and he was incredibly charismatic and witty, it was very easy to become attracted to him. Also in his corner was the fact he was a P.E. teaching apprentice and used to wear sweats for most of the day, often pretty tight. His dick was visible through his sweats more often that not (I genuinely don't think he realized) and he had a real nice bubble butt too which I often found myself staring at. I never managed to see him with anything less than a t-shirt on but his VPL was insane and lingers in my mind to this day.

The second guy was very much was the "fucking take me now" kind of guy. He was gorgeous and it was very much of a recognized thing amongst the staff, many of whom used to joke he should have been in a boyband. He wasn't as outgoing as L and was more the silent and brooding type but as well as his good lucks, he was just overwhelmingly kind and one of the most dedicated people I have ever met within this line of work. I managed to see him in only his boxers on one occasion. We had both been out on a school residential trip and the heavens had poured open, drenching staff and pupils on what became very muddy walk in the forest. Once we were all safely back in school and the kids were seen too, we were encouraged to get out of our own dirty clothes and have a shower before we went home. He and I were one of the four people who opted for this. I was fairly determined not to see anyone nearly naked as I didn't want anything to be awkward but a fortunate mistiming meant that I walked into the changing room a few minutes before he was ready to come out and I saw him standing in his white Calvin Klein boxers.

I was very flustered and quickly dived out of the way, but he stayed in the room and carried on speaking to me and laughing about the day as I got undressed for the shower. He was very slow at putting his clothes on and I wanted to get home so I just decided to embrace the situation. He complimented me on my body and said that he didn't have me down as the type who would go the gym and I blushed a little but managed a level of composure and said that I was nothing on him. He smirked and pulled his trousers up. I waited until he was gone to fully undress. Other than a few times where his shirt rode up, I never saw him shirtless again.

Sometimes I kick myself and wonder if his reluctance to leave when I started undressing was a sign that he was attracted to me as I was to him, but he's engaged to a very beautiful woman now and I'm pretty sure he was straight but still....

witoutit

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Very hot story!

Reactions: CaptainGrey

witoutit

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess I could share my other story about seeing a friend naked from my younger years. Best friends since high school he and I went out partying every weekend that he didn't have a date and was out fucking some bitch he'd met. We'd both fucked our girlfriends nearby or in the same apartment before, and he'd actually watched me and mine fuck on his living room floor before, so he was aware of my size, which he always made reference to as he was jealous. But it wasn't until one Saturday afternoon at his place when we were both getting ready for a double date that I finally saw his equipment after he came out of the shower. I'd shaved while he was showering and standing naked ready to get in the shower when he was done, we stood face to face checking each other out. I'll never forget how much heftier he was than I'd thought he was! hanging over his big hairy sack about 5 inches long soft, and much thicker than mine, with impressive girth. Ever since then I fantasized about having a threeway with him and my wife, seeing him screwing her with that fat cock!

witoutit

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a buddy that I always assumed had a big, thick cock. He wore basketball shorts a lot and the head looked thick and like he hung pretty low. One night at the bar he was hammered and followed me into the bathroom, and I thought, here’s my chance. He pissed two urinals down but was leaning against the wall with his head on his arm. Of course I looked, and it was true that those silky basketball shorts hid nothing. His dick was a girthy 6 or 7, with a plump helmet head. He was unbuttoned and fully out, so I saw the whole length of it, and it was gorgeous. Watching him shake off and milk the last drops out was super hot too.
That's always one advantage of being a man, to sometime stand beside a guy you've always wondered about how big his cock is, and actually look at it while he's relieving himself. Often times not a clue you're sizing him up! Especially those guys who have a hot wife. Seeing what he fucks her with is a good time!